Chapter 12: Dreams(T And Aug Sitting In A Tree)

August Alsina:

"Hey mama, I want you to meet someone. Tinashe, come on."

Tinashe walked in lookin' nervous.

"Hi Ms.Alsina. It's nice to meet you." She smiled. "Nice to meet you too sweetie and call me Shelia."

Tinashe nodded. "Mama, she's very special to me. I love her."

"You what?"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I sat up quickly sweatin' hard. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I reached ova' and unplugged my alarm clock. What da' hell did I just dream about?

Yeah, Tinashe and I have been gettin' closer but, her as my girlfriend? Fuck outta here.

"August, you up?" My mama asked. "Yeah! I'm gettin' outta bed now!"

Tinashe Kachingwe:

"T, come on. Get up." Chris shook me but I pushed him away. "5 more minutes. Please."

"You said that minutes ago. Come on." He started pulling my arm. "Chris." I whined. "Tinashe." He mocked me.

"Aight. I'm giving you 10 minutes. When I come back in here you better be up."

"Okay. Whatever." I mumbled. "Turn off the light."

"T, I ain't playing. You old enough to be getting yourself up anyway."

"Shut up and turn off the damn light. You sounding like mama." I growled.

...............................

"Tinashe! Tinashe, wake up!" My teacher yelled at me. "I'm sorry." I mumbled sitting back up. "And take that hood off your head!"

You see normally I would've cussed her ass out but I'm too tired to do that right now. "Damn Tinashe, what you was doing all night?" India asked.

"Fucking August. That's what she was doing." This boy named Byron laughed.

"Nigga, shut your trap." I rolled my eyes. "What? It's true ain't it? 'Cause that's what the whole school has been saying including August."

"Byron, pay attention!"

"Yes ma'am." I looked over at August and saw him flirting with ugh, Hannah. That bitch is such a slut. She have her legs open to some new nigga every night.

August saw me looking at him and he rolled his eyes at me. What the fuck is his problem?

He whispered something in Hannah's ear and she giggled.

August Alsina:

Since I had that crazy ass dream about Tinashe I was gonna ignore her. I don't even know why I would have that dream.

RINGGGGGG!!!!

As soon as the bell rang everyone jumped outta their seats. "Wait, your forgetting your home--what the hell? Have fun kids." Ms.Singleton smiled.

See, this is why she's my favorite teacher. She's young as hell and she may get on to people for not payin' attention but other than that she cool. And Hannah is her sister.

"Here's my number and I'll see you after school August." Hannah swayed her hips as she walked away.

Bitch was fine as fuck!

"Aight baybeh. See ya lata."

"Damn Aug! You fuckin' Hannah now? Yo nigga, you got taste." Trey and Brian came up to my locker. "Well, what can I say?"