Chapter 14: Pretend.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

It's been a week now and I forgave August. We finally admitted that we had feelings for each other but we're not together we're just messing around but keeping it on the down low so nobody will know.

We've been having sex too and I don't like it like, at first I did but now I just feel like trash. And he still flirts with girls.

I don't wanna pretend.

I want people to know

That we are together.

Is that too much to ask? I didn't think so.

"Are you gonna eat your food or?" Corey asked. "Here." I gave him my tray and got up about to leave out of the cafeteria.

I'm going home.

I walked in the hallway and saw August at his locker flirting with some girl. I purposely bumped his shoulder.

He turned around as I kept walking.

The tears started falling uncontrollably. I couldn't help it. It hurts. I don't even know why though. I'm not his girlfriend so I shouldn't care.

I unlocked the door with the keys and walked in the house.

"Chris?" I sniffed. No answer. Good, he's not here. He's probably somewhere fucking with Iyana.

He said he was done with her but you can't believe anything Chris says.

I took a deep breath and started screaming and crying harder.

"Tinashe! What's wrong?" Chris ran to me. Oh, so he was here after all.

I didn't answer I just kept crying.

I started thinking about Charles, my mom, August, Rape, Beatings, Sex, Hurt, Heartbreak, Chris, and my daddy.

Everything that I went through. From my parents getting a divorce, to my mom meeting Charles and letting him rape me, her beating me, me running away, Chris pushing me into the wall, August and his drama, Desiree saying I wasn't my fathers daughter, and more drama with August.

My life was really fucked up right now and there was only one person that I haven't forgave.

I forgave everyone else except for this person.

"Chris." I whispered. "Yeah?" He answered holding me in his arms. I looked at him. "I wanna see mama. I wanna visit her in jail." I mumbled.

He sighed shaking his head.

"You can't be serious."

"I am." I nodded.

This chapter was short I know! But what is wrong with August? Messing around with Tinashe but then is just gonna flirt with other girls right in front of her. Do you think Chris is gonna let Tinashe visit their mother? If so, what do you think is gonna happen? Does Rochelle even want to see her kids?

The questions just keep coming. Vote && Comment.