Chapter 2 - Draco's falling

Draco's POV

Sharing a bathroom with Saint Potter wasn't as bad as he'd imagined. He and Scarhead had gotten into a routine; Draco would wake up at around 6 am, shower and get ready for school and Harry would soon follow at around 6.30, taking a piss and getting ready for school too, showering when he was going to bed around 11.30. He had once walked in on Harry crying after lessons, he didn't know what to do so asked if he was ok, "Y- Yeah I- I- I- I'm fine.", then walked back to his room, wiping his eyes. Draco felt his heart drop when he saw Harry crying and wanted to go and hug him tight. He knew he couldn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco and Harry had been getting closer and helping each other with homework almost everyday. Draco was starting to let his feelings for Potter come through and realise how he's actually kept them bottled up. 3rd year. That day with Buckbeak, when he was being carried away by Hagrid, he saw Harry almost crying and crossing his fingers over his face. That's when he fell but he would never admit it to himself and got even ruder to try and lose them feelings.

Draco had given Harry a few wrong answers and had gotten mad at him. Draco came back to the common to be met with an angry Harry pushing him against the wall screaming that he'd failed Transfigurations because of him. If this was supposed to scare him, it did the opposite. He apologised, shoving Harry off him and running to his room, locking both doors. Why did Harry Potter have to make that  happen?! He stared down at the slight bulge between his thighs. 'THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN', Draco thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco had gotten into art over the break because  it helped him express himself ad gave him a distraction from life and what had happened. He hated the scar now embedded into his arm, he didn't want to be known as an ex-deatheater, he wanted to be known as the new, nice him.

He found himself, more often then not, drawing people around him so he wasn't surprise when he started drawing Harry. This was one he intended on keeping for a very long time so he was taking his time on it, he had spent 2 weeks just on the proportions and rough sketches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Thursday, then would have a free period (a lesson where they don't have a lesson) and Draco wound talk to Hermione about the events of that week, mostly resorting to talking about Harry. He had told Hermione - knowing she likes and takes confidentially very seriously - about his feelings for the Gryffindor and felt as though she could understand (he could tell she had liked Pansy for some time now). He also spoke about how Ginny stole him from Draco but soon learnt he had broken up with Weaslette because he likes someone else, that made him feel 5 feet off  the ground but didn't think Harry likes him.