Chapter 3 - Harry's Novel

Harry's POV

Shareing a bathroom with Malfoy was the best thing that had ever happened to Harry. Sometimes he would go under his dad's cloak and watch him study, he was so cute when he was concentrating. They had been getting closer and were now on a first-name-basis, never really argueing. They would often help eachother with homework - well, Harry would help Draco with everything except Transfigurations, which, apart from Potions, was Draco's favourite lesson - and pull little pranks on eachother. The bondie had walked in on the crying Gryffindoor crying, of course, about him believing Draco woud never feel the same way about Potter and he did Malfoy, he played it off as nothing and went back to studying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry had to admit, he was falling harder and faster for his 'bathroomate' then all 7 years combined. He never wanted to admit to anyone the truth about the night they met, he didn't want to shake his hand because he was scared he wouldn't let go. His nightmares had been getting better because Draco would come and pull them off him *Read chapter 6 to find out about the nightmares when it comes out* then apparate them to Malfoy Manor where he was safe. If they had study sessions, Harry could never focusbut would use a special spell in his quill so he could see from the end of it as a sort of 'spy quill' that projected onto whatever parchment it has written on most recently, no other witch or wizard other then the one who cast the spell can see the projection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much like Draco had taken up art, Harryhad formed a passion for writing, more specifically ~ creative writing ~ to explain his thoughts and have a distraction from the memories and just day-to-day life. Harry had started a fantasy novel about his dreams and thoughts of a future with Draco, not that it would ever happen, but it kept him distracted for the few hours he spends writing. In these few hours, no-one is allowed in his room or anywhere he might hear them, unless Draco needs the loo.

Sorry this a shorter one, I didn't want to repeat too much from 'Draco's Falling' and I have hurt my hand in an awkward place so bare with me for the next week or so xx