Chapter 4 - Pansmionie

Pansmionie's POV

Much like Draco and Harry, Pansy and Hermione were getting closer. They spent all their free time chatting and seeking support from one-another;

Pansy had explained how they didn't care for labelling their sexuality in any way, non-binary was how they had to explain themself and that they preferred to be called Ali as that was their Grandpa's name and is a non-gender-specific name.

Hermione had explained how she wanted to do the 'Genus Repositione' (gender reassignment) spell and become Eddie after her dad to honour his name after the obliviate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both knew they liked each other, Harry and Draco (obviously) told each other when they were told and then told 'mione and Pans (Eddie and Ali) *I will do a part explaining sexualities and genders, etc. with the nightmares soon*, but were too scared to say or do anything about it. Instead they fan girl over Draco&Harry and Ron&Blaise (and Neville&Luna) and started coming up with ideas to get them together. Of course, they came up with the classic. Truth, Dare, Kiss or Swear. Although, to get them to play, they had to throw a party!

 Although, to get them to play, they had to throw a party!

Soz this is a short one!