Chapter 5 - The Game

That Saturday

Hermionie and Ali *look at last part* spent all day in the ROR, making sure all of their wishes were granted with the rooms decor, beverages and food. It was coming up 7 and Hermionie had started ranting about how this was when she would tell everyone about Eddie, Ali tried to calm her down but Draco and Harry walked in so Hermionie calmed down and sat on one of the sofas, offering the other to the boys.

Once everyone had got settled down, Ali suggested Truth, Dare, Kiss or Swear. Hermione, obviously, knew spells to bind you to a swear or promise and dares and knew where to get Veritaserum for the truths. Everyone agreed and they started, first up was Ali, "Draco, Truth, Dare, Kiss or Swear?",  he chose truth and took a swig of the Veritaserum. "Is your crush in this room?" Ali asked, smiling at Herm- Eddie. "Yeah..". Hermione was very eager to ask Harry so squealed, "My turn! HARRY, Truth, Dare, Kiss or Swear? ", he chose dare and let Hermionie cast the spell. "I dare you to...", winking at Ali "cuddle with Draco til the end of the game!". He refused to move but flew over to the other side of the sofa, where Draco was sitting, when his lower back started to burn. Both went bright as a tomato but Draco asked, "Pans, Truth, Dare, Kiss or Swear? " 

1 hour later, it was now Ali's turn, "Harry, Truth, Dare, Kissor Swear? ", he chose Kiss because no one had yet. Bad. Choice. "Kiss Draco. ", giggling and looking at Eddie as she cast the spell on Harry. He hesitated but, yet again after a pain in his shoulder, leant down to the boy he had been cuddling with and kissed him. Cold on warm. Perfect. Malfoy ran his hand through the boys raven hair, deepening it while the room 'aww' and 'ooo ' ed. Once they pulled away and went back to cuddling, Ron stood up looking at his best mate, "If Harry can do something, so can I!", turning his attention to Blaise, "Zab- Blaise I-", Zabini cut him off. "Ron. Me too.", standing up and pulling him close. Ali and Pansy, Neville and Luna ended the game and removed all spells, leaving the other 4 in the ROR. 

Sorry this is a confusing story!