Extra chapter - nightmares and update

TRIGGER WARNING - abuse

Nightmares (Drarry's POV):

Before and after the Voldermort entering his mind, Harry would have 'memory dreams' which are dreams either replaying memories back or dreams based off of memories. In Harry's case, that was the Dursley family.

Sometimes at night Draco would go into the bathroom and hear screams coming from Harry's room but every time he would walk over to calm him down, it was too late and he was awake, crying, rocking back and forth. The next day he would ask Harry about it and he would just say it was nothing.

After about 3 months of these nightmares, the screaming would calm down and he would be sleeping peacefully after about 2 mins. Draco would wait in the bathroom until the time they would start, always around 1 am, because he felt like he couldn't sleep til he knew Harry was ok and asleep. Once they started calming down a bit, Harry though he would open up to Draco but not tell him why they were calming down. 

It was a Sunday evening, they had just finished their homework for the next day. Harry was about to leave when he remembered he wanted to tell Malfoy. He sat back down on the chair he had just been in and started "Draco, can I ask you something?". He knew Draco would always listen, the Slytherin nodded, turning toward the raven - haired boy. "You know my nightmares?"

"Yeah, of course. You know I worry about them, Harry."

"Well, I wanted to tell you what happens in them, like you've been asking.". Draco looked even more concerned now. Giving him the look of 'you sure you want to say this?'. "Well, you know my Aunt and Uncle?", he nodded causiously, "They used to- Umm. They used to st- starve me and-", his hands flew to his face as he started sobbing into them, followed by Draco running over to him, flinging an arm round him, "Oh, I'm sorry Harry! You know you're safe now, no one here is going to hurt you. With my parents in Askaban, you can stay at the Manor whenever you like. I'm not letting you go back there!", pulling him closer to his chest.

"Thank you, Draco. That means alot to me.", he'd finally stopped crying. 

It was about 11 pm when this had happened so Draco wasn't suprised when Harry fell asleep in his arms not 15 minutes after their conversation, he was determined to stay awake til the nightmares but he was shattered! He carried Harry through their bathroom and tucked him into bed. He was just turning to leave when a hand grabbed his, "Stay here with me, Draco.". That night there were no nightmares but Draco still didn't get what he wanted. Him and Potter were still just friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sexualitys and genders: