Chapter 7 - Desires (Part 1 - Drarry)

Erised, merely a word spelt backwards. Erised, shows only your deepest desire. Erised, glows golden with false hope. Erised, just an antique mirror. Erised, shows only your deepest desire. Erised, rusted gold encasing a decaying mirror, reflecting you're deepest desire only you will ever see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry sits in front of the mirror *check Chapter 1 for the 8th year common room floorplan* whenever he has free time. The reflections fascinate him because they change depending on who's in the room with him at the time ~ no one dares to leave him alone with the mirror in case he starts crying (happens a lot) ~ along with his desires:

If the girls are in the room, he sees his parents.

If Ron or Blaise are in the room, he sees himself and all his friends, old and having fun. Together.

If Draco's in the room, he sees them both, standing at the alter, holding hands, promising themselves to each other in holy matrimony, forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes Draco would sit there, just to see the reflection for 'just 5 more minutes'. No matter who was in the room, it was always the same desire. Always has been, always will be. Always 'The Potter's House'. Always surrounded by 5 children, 2 girls, 3 boys, blonde hair, green eyes. He never knew how they would have them but he had always wanted kids, especially with Potter.

Sorry this is a shorter one. I'm running out of energy and inspiration.

After I finish all 4 parts of this chapter, I will be gone for 2 weeks to have a break and try to plan some new chapters!