Chapter 6 - Never Have I Ever

Raise's POV

The next morning, Ron woke up in Zabini's bed, cuddling the sheets like a toddler. He rolled onto his back, trying to remember anything from the night before: Draco and Harry, no.. 'Sh*t', Ron wanted to scream. He had kissed ZABINI!? He was so embarrassed and tried to get up and leave but remembered a small problem. All his clothes were in the corner. He carefully pulled the covers off him and crept toward the green velvet chair in the corner, silently slipped on his joggers and Gryffindor hoodie while sliding to the bathroom door. Weasel turned to shut the door but stood there was Blaise who took his hand and bought him back over to the bed where they sat and talked for hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They decided to miss breakfast and instead had a shower together then went to their separate rooms to dress and do their homework for a few hour hours before going lunch together. They walked into the Great Hall at 1.17pm, wandered down to the table Draco, Harry, Luna and Neville were sat and seated themselves opposite Draco and Harry, holding hands under the table. They didn't want the rest of the school knowing. Ali and Eddie rushed into the hall 10 minutes after the boys, looking a bit scruffy. Draco chuckled but no one noticed anything of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, everyone was sat in the common room talking about lessons when - of course - Pansy suggested a quick game of Never Have I Ever (NHIE) but with the spare cake they had from Luna. Everyone agreed.

"Ok, so, NHIE kissed the person I'm cuddling with." Pa- Ali said cuddling back up with Herm-Eddie. Everyone took a bite of their cake. After swallowing, Draco spat out, "NHIE f*cked someone.", everyone except Nuna took a bite. The game went on till around 10.30 and everyone went back up to bed. No one, apart from Nuna, went into their own rooms: Harry into Draco's, Eddie into Ali's and Ron into Blaise's.

Sorry it's posted a bit late!