Chapter 10 - Meet our son

A/N - this is a long chapter, sorry

The next morning, Saturday, Draco was awoken by a small cry so he got up and took Scorpious from Harry's arms, casting a silencing spell on the room as to not wake Eddie and Ali. He saw Kreacher come out of his closet so he swiftly walked over and asked him to hold the baby while he gets Scorp his milk from the kitchen, he was gone longer tgen expected because he didn't quite know what he was doing. 

He found a small bottle on the counter and got the milk from the fridge, he poured almost to the top then put it in the microwave. He set it for 1 minute and when it came out, he had seen in movies people test the heat of the milk on the back of your hand, so he did just that and proceeded to walk back out into the family room. He took his still crying son from the elf and sat back down on the sofa, cradling him in his right arm, feeding him with the bottle with his left. He hadn't noticed he was shushing or bouncing him until Harry had woken and started crying which made him stop, still leaving the bottle carefully in his mouth.

Once Scorpious had settled down and finished his bottle, Draco took down the silencing spell and Harry went to make breakfast for everybody as their friends had work and it was around 8 am already (they have to be at work by 9). Draco then took it apon himself to go get them up and down for breakfast. Still holding his sleeping son, he walked down the hall to Eddie and Ali's room and knocked on the white door before inching it open so he could stick his head through, "Cmon, you need to get up! Harry's making breakfast and we want to show you something!", he spoke loud enough to wake them but not to wake the baby.

A few minutes later, Draco and Harry were stood by the stove, still holding Scorp - though he was now awake - when their friends trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen, Draco turned slowly so the young boy planted in his arms could be seen by the new people in the room, "Who's is that? He's so cute!", Ali was the first to say and asked if they could hold him. "Should you tell them or me, Harry?", that was not Ana answer that shouldve been asked because Harry shot him a look and whispered, "You, otherwise, I might just faint and you'll have no breakfast" with a nice chuckle at the end.

"Fine. No Ali... That's ours.", Draco said looking at the floor.

"Wait, what?! You finally adopted?" Eddie screeched to Harry, he nodded happily, "Aww, Ali were an auntie and Uncle!" Tuning his attention to Ali then to Draco, "Do you know the godparents? Actually, speaking of parents. Do you know the birth parents?", he gave back a dumbfounded look but replied, "Not yet and no, it was a closed adoption from the Grimmald Orphanage.". They all seated when Harry bought their plates of steaming eggs and bacon, perfectly cooked (with lots of butter 😂). 

Harry and Draco called in to work and explained their situation, they were allowed 2 weeks off as Kreature can take care of Scorpious during the day, or if he couldn't, Luna and Neville were right round the corner!

○○○

It was now Sunday, just gone noon and they were all sat in the family room, Eddie and Harry playing with Scorpious on the floor, Draco and Ali watching happily from the sofa. "How did I get so lucky, Pans?", (Ali still let Draco call them Pans as a nickname and it was a reminder to them aswell), "I'm an ex-deatheater, I was the cause of Dumbledore's death and I hurt so many people. How did they forgive me?" His voice now cracking, "How did he ask me to marry him? How did he want Scorpious, with me? I don't deserve this." Whispering the last part as Ali pulled him into a warm hug,

"Don't worry, Drake. Harry forgave you because he loves you and he can see you are a good person, you always have been and I always saw it. You never wanted to be a deatheater and you don't have to worry about the scar, you can get a tattoo to cover it if you want to" Ali said, comforting him like a mother would, "Come on, let's invite everyone round to tea so you can show off Scorpious.

○○○

Ali and Draco called Narcissa, Remus, Ron and Blaise to come round for afternoon tea at 2.30. They all accepted as they don't get to see them as often anymore.

Everyone arrived by 2.30 and Scorp was in his room, Harry had prepared some simple sandwiches and placed them on the coffee table with a tea pot, milk jar and sugar bowl. It had been around 15 minutes of catching up and Harry, sat on the right of Draco, whispered, "I'm going to get Scorp, come on.". They stood up and said they wanted to show everyone something and left to get their son. They came back not 2 minutes later holding little baby Scorpious in Harry's arms. Narcissa stood up and squeeled like a year 7 being asked out, she was finally a Grandma! Blaise and Ron looked at eachother, "Took you long enough, eh?" Ron chuckled. Remus looked at them in utter delight, beaming at the men. The three sat back in their original places and the afternoon continued, Scorpious giggling when someone in the room laughed.

A/N - Sorry this is a bot of of a longer chapter, hope I didn't bore you to death!

This is my last chapter and my account will be inactive from now on.