Chapter 7 - Desires (Part 3 - Raise & Nuna)

A/N I am going to do both in one to try and elongate the chapter. Again, I apologise for the lack of effort and inspiration

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape/Sexual assult

Ron would sit with Harry or Blaise because he didn't want to see it alone. After his brothers death, his vision changed from World Quidditch Champion, to seeing his family whole again. George, despite his annoying trait, in a way, made the family what it was - Fred given 93 Diagon Alley to Narcissa Black (She had recently lost her husband to Azkaban and divorced him as she was fed up of how he treated the family), who wanted to sell all Lucius' belongings and buy Draco something special he really wanted ~ it's a secret ~, because it would remind him of his twin too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaise never willingly looked at the mirror because it would make him really upset. When he was born, his mother (Katie) was 13. She was raped and impregnated by her uncle when she was 12, the Ministry sent him to Azkaban but Blaise was given to his grandparents to grow up as Katie's brother until he was 15 and he was told. Since then, his desire was growing up with Katie as his mum not his sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neville had had a very simple desire that all his friends agreed with, he simply wanted to be less clumsy and have more of the Gryffindor courage he's supposed to have. 

A/N sorry Neville's is so short

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna, similar to Blaise, only wanted to be with her mum again. Her dad had got even more crazy after the war and she was happy to go back to Hogwarts to escape for a bit but she really wanted somewhere to go and be herself, Neville and his nan always allowed her 'round whenever she needed.

A/N I will be gone for about about weeks because I am running out of inspiration and I don't have enough effort