Chapter 8 - Grimmald Place

4 years after they left Hogwarts

Harry, Draco, Eddie and Ali, all moved into Grimmald Place when they left Hogwarts. The 'girls' would either be at work or in their room, working. They never really had much time to see other people except Sundays where they would spend their day in the family room watching movies and eating junk food.

○○○

It was a Friday afternoon, Eddie and Pansy still not home from the Ministry, Draco and Harry were slouched on the sofa, Draco's head resting on his fiancé's shoulder watching the news which had an advert for an orphanage that was closing down near them and they would like people to adopt or foster the kids. Draco paused the TV, "Harry?" He mumbled, sitting upright to face the raven - haired boy. 

"What's wrong, Dragon?"(nickname inspired by @Clevermess), worry and interest mixing in his voice. "H- Have you ever w- wanted. Um. H- HaveYouEverWantedKids?" Blondie blurted out faster then The Flash, to which Harry flew him a confused look as to say 'I didn't get that'. He huffed, "H- Have you ever wanted k- kids?", he looked toward the fire place as he spoke. Placing a finger beneath his love's chin, Harry turned the boys face to look at him, scooching toward him in the process, "Hey, Hey, look at me." He whispered, wiping away the tears brought to Draco's eyes, "As soon as I say you that day in first year, I didn't shake your hand because I was scared I wouldn't let go. From that day forth I had dreamt of starting a family with you, I was scared you didn't want them.", he chocked out now welling up too and dropping the hand from his partners chin to wrap him in a tight hug.

They pulled away from the other and looked at the television screen, "Look Draco. He's got your hair!", Harry huffed out still sniffing, he earned a sad chuckle from the boy next to him before taking out his phone and dialing the number on the screen smiling at Draco who was beaming back at him. "Hello, Grimmald Orphanage, how can I help you?", the lady on the other side answered.

"Yes, hi. We would like to come down and adopt one of the children!" Harry announced into the phone.

"Ah, splendid! We have 7 children here left for adoption. See you soon!" She replied, excitedly.

"Thank you, we'll be there soon!" He spoke, hanging up the phone. The raven - haired boy turned to the other, holding his hand and pulling him into a warm hug, suggesting they left before the blonde boy had gone. They did just that and walked hand-in-hand down the road and through the orphanage gates.

♡♡♡

A/N - I'm going to do till Chapter 10 then start a new 'story' of one shots 

Plus I know this is a day earlier but I finished it early so I'm posting it now