Your Birthday

Regina
You had been working for Regina for about a year, you hadn't really spoken about anything personal. Unbeknownst to you, she found out your birthday. You didn't plan on telling her, it wasn't that big of a deal in your mind but to her it was. When you woke up that morning, a guard told you Regina didn't want you to work that day, it obviously confused you since Regina liked to keep you busy.

The gift you received was a necklace, and not an ordinary necklace, a diamond necklace! You were a villager so of course you never had one before and the only time you saw one like it was when Regina wore one.

The rest of the day you walked in the palace gardens. Regina accompanied you for a while and you both just talked about life, in that moment she wasn't the Evil Queen who forced you to work for her. She was just Regina, and she liked it like that.

The necklace:

EmmaYou two had already been dating for three months and she wanted to get you a cute gift

Emma
You two had already been dating for three months and she wanted to get you a cute gift. After telling her not to spend too much she decided to get you a leather jacket in Y/F/C so you two can match!

On the afternoon of your birthday you two went to Grannys for lunch, since it's the place where you asked her out. While sharing an ice cream sundae (because adorable!) she handed you the present. You didn't expect her to get you anything but you loved the fact that she did. As soon as you saw the jacket you put it on, it was so cute and now you could have your own iconic piece of clothing.

The jacket (but I'm Y/F/C)

SnowAs a princess you got a lot of gifts, but you didn't really want Snow to get you one

Snow
As a princess you got a lot of gifts, but you didn't really want Snow to get you one. She was a bandit so she didn't have a lot of money so you asked her not to buy you anything. And she didn't, she made you something instead.

On the morning of the big day you woke up and noticed the balcony door was open. You didn't leave it open and none of the maids did, incase someone came in and killed you. You noticed something on your desk, maybe someone came in earlier but it was highly unlikely.

On your desk was a pile of envelopes and one open letter. It was from Snow, she said she knew you didn't want her to buy you something so she made you letters for when you feel down. That was what you loved about her, she would do anything for those she loves.