During the break up

Regina
She ended up with Robin like you thought she would. She missed you but she was very happy with him.

You stayed single, you kept looking out for her and Henry but you didn't date anyone. Although people did tell you to move on, you didn't. You still loved her.

Emma
She started dating Hook after defeating Zelena. She didn't actually think about you that much, she was happy with Killian and you stayed away from all of the chaos.

Before August was turned back into a little boy you two got really close, you weren't official but you did go on one date.

Snow
She married David, she was happy with him. What more can I say?

You ended up being in an arranged marriage, not what you hoped for to be honest but it had to be done.

Killian
He was a wreck without you, he drank a lot more and was more snappy. The crew noticed it immediately but thought it was because you ended things and not him. After a while they realised it was because he actually missed you.

You tried to keep things as normal as you could, you kept working but every time you heard there were pirates in town you always hoped it was Killian, it never was. You were just like him, a wreck but you hid it better than him.

Henry
He was busy doing his new adventures in another realm but he wished you could have done with him. Once in a while he would consider going back home to find you but he remembered you would have wanted him to stay on his adventure.

School kept you busy but you did miss him. Every time someone would mention anything about an author you would nearly break down. Secretly wishing you went with him.

Jefferson
He didn't want to accept it, he didn't want to believe you two were done. He still walked his usual walk every morning after taking Grace to school but you were never there to greet him. He left you alone and didn't even think about bothering you. He also missed Lady and Penny.

You regretted your decision as soon as you realised what you did. You desperately wanted to go over and apologise but you were scared he'd reject you.

David
He felt guilty but was happy with Snow. When the dark curse was broken that's when he started feeling really guilty about what he did. He saw how it affected you.

You were hell bent of revenge. You wanted him to suffer for what he did. He shouldn't have left you like that and forget about you. It wasn't fair.