Make up

Regina
After Robin died, you were her shoulder to cry on. She needed someone she could rely on, and that was you. You stayed with her during the whole Evil Queen chaos and she was really grateful. After about five weeks, old feelings started to come back.

Snow was the one who told you about Reginas feelings, she seriously can't keep a secret. Knowing Regina would kill Snow for telling you, you waited a month until actually asking her out. You went to Grannys, it was simple but cute, knowing if you spent a lot of money on her she would insist on paying you back.

After Grannys you went for a walk in the moonlight, you talked about everything there was to talk about. It was like it was before you broke up, you both missed it more than you thought you did. The date ended with you walking her home, sharing a sweet kiss before she walked into her home.

You received a text when you entered your small apartment by Grannys.
Regina:
I'll see you tomorrow for our next date x

You:
Very demanding

Regina:
Well we are back together

You:
I don't recall asking

Regina:
We both know I make the decisions Y/N. Unless you don't want to get back together of course, then this is really awkward.

You:
No I want to. I just wanted to be the one to ask

Regina:
Well I beat you to it

Emma
Her and Killian broke up, you didn't know the reason but you were shocked. From what you heard, they were as happy as happy can be. Blue told you that Killian had left to travel the realms, you assumed that's why they broke up. You left her alone for a while, not even thinking about talking to her. Not knowing when would be a good time to talk you asked David, he simply said that Emma needed someone and wanted that person to be you.

You went to her apartment. Wine, chocolate and movies in a bag. She opened the door, you instantly noticed her puffy red eyes from crying. As soon as she realised it was you, a small smile found formed on her lips.
"Want some company?" You asked as you held up the bag so it can be in her view. She nodded and stood aside so you could walk in.

All night you both watched nearly ever romcon there is, both laughing and drinking. You both fell asleep during '50 First Dates'. When you woke up in the morning she was cuddled to your side, which was strange since when you fell asleep she was on the opposite side of the couch.

Nights like that continued to happen, it always ended up with you both falling asleep on the couch. David and Snow began to think you two were together again, and you were confused about the whole situation. You acted like she was your girlfriend, but nothing was official.

One night, while watching another movie and Emma snuggled up to your side, you decided to set things straight for once and for all.
"What are we? Everyone thinks we're together and well...it feels like we are so....what are we?" You ask, Emma takes a few moments to think about her answer.
"Together I think" she admits, you nod and both go back to watching the movie.

Snow
After her and David divorced, you both reconnected. It was different being in Storybrooke, it was easier to hang out. She wanted to rekindle the relationship but you weren't sure. She really did love David, you didn't want to loose her again.

You went on a few dates and they were all amazing. Whether they were a dinner date to Grannys, a night stroll to the Toll bridge, they were very romantic and very sweet.  You knew the inevitable question was coming but you didn't know who would ask it.