Prologue

Three girls are waiting outside the book store of a small hill station of Kasauli. They are waiting for their friend who is late. Sheena after looking at her watch says,"Where is Khushi? She is never late." Meera sitting down on the bench, "You girls are crazzy. Who wakes up early on holidays? That too for buying some books. I have not read in college,why should i read these novels??" Nitu sitting down next to Meera,"This is not just any novel..This is The Novel. Khushi the biggest fan is here. Meera dare not say all this in front of her, she will kill you."
Khushi comes riding her bicycle and stops near her friends. She asks," Has the book store opened yet?? Sorry I had to go to the shop to get money from Baba." Nodding her head Nitu says,"No, but we did see Sharma uncle inside arranging the novels." Meera grins and points towards the book store and says,"looks like you are not the only fans. I must say this author has massive following amongst girls. With all the girls waiting outside to get a bite at the novel, you have slim chance of getting a copy." Khushi says" His novels are quite popular among the young lot, most of them being ladies like us. However no one can stop me from getting my copy of Ranvir Malhotra's next love story. He is my favourite author. I have a plan to get the first copy." She whispers to her friends who then move around the group of girls who are waiting in front of the door of the book store. They start saying something and soon some murmuring starts.
As soon as the book store opens all the girls standing in the front enter the shop. Instead of going to the shelf of books the group moves towards the magazine section and they start pulling them out and looking inside. Khushi and her friend go to the books section and she takes the first copy of the novel.  'Never leave me my love' by Ranvir Malhotra. Her friends too take their copies and they move to pay for it. One of the girls complains,"Hey, there is no information about Ranvir Malhotra..who had spread the rumour that his identity has been revealed today in some magazine??"
Khushi and her friends laugh while coming out of the shop saying, "Mission accomplished!!" Yes no one knows who is Ranvir Malhotra but he writes the best love stories. Most of his readers are young people especially girls.