Chapter 41

Rishab looks at Ritika and asks,"Really? Haven't you done enough after leaving m? You have to come back after all these years to destroy me. Wow!" Ritika smiles and says," Oh really! Were you truely destroyed after I had left you? Stop lying to me on my face Rishab." Rishab sits down in the chair in front of her and says," Seriously Mrs.Singhania, it really doesn't matter now, whether I was broken, destroyed or happy when you left. The fact today is you are happy in your life and I in mine. Stop this nonsense and get on with your life."

Ritika starts laughing and says,"Not so easily darling. Not so easily. I cannot let you live a happy life. Never." Just then his phone rings and it's Khushi. Rishab cuts the phone and turns into silent and says," Why are you here? Just tell me and leave. I have no interest to listen to all your crap." Ritika leans back on the sofa and says,"Itni jaldi kya hai, abhi toh raat baki hai. And your girlfriend is also not here that you want to run back to her in bed. She had called you right." Rishab narrows his eyes and Ritika as if reading his mind says," You are thinking how come I know. Don't stress yourself. I know everything. You are being watched my dear."

Khushi sits on her bed and starts reading the chapters Ritika had written. She had completed the initial ones and had hot the idea that she is trying to build a plot surrounding Rishab and her past life. A young girl, Ronita Sharma goes to London to study fashion, meets a handsome guy, Rohan Kapoor who is there for his business studies. Rohan is the heir of big publication business. Ronita falls in love with him but the Rohan doesn't want to be in any relationship. He has seen his parents getting separated and he doesn't believe in commitments. Then Rohnita tries to commit suicide. And the guy declares his love for her.

They return back to the country. They decide to stay together in an live-in relationship. Soon Rohan gets busy in his work and starts neglecting his girlfriend,Ronita. Disturbance starts to occur and they start fighting every now and then. One night Ronita leave their home after a fight. But Rohan doesn't go after her. A few days later, unable to stay away from her boyfriend, Ronita returns back to find her boyfriend with another women. They start to fight and Ronita declares that she is pregnant. Rohan is happy and he apologizes for his mistake. Ronita asks him to marry her but he says no. He says,he will never marry anyone. The girl leaves him, aborts the child and move to US.

Khushi after reading the portion starts thinking,'Yeh kamini yeh sab kya likh rakha hai? The story in the first part is so similar to Rishab's. I know he had been to London to study Business Management. He had met that bitch there. She was studying fashions too. I had also heard from Arti di that she had created a drama of suicide when Rishab had decided to leave her. But uske baad ka kya? Is this real or result of her twisted mind? I can never believe Rishab could cheat anyone or say no to marraige even after knowing his girlfriend is pregnant. Yeh sab iss chudail ki banai story hai. Pregnant? Nahi please..No, these are all lies just like the part where his parents are separated. It is just a story. She is playing with my mind..Hate her.'

Rishab is agitated by now, he is now fumming with anger. He stands up and says,"What do you think you are? How dare you do that? I will not spare you. Just get lost right now." Ritika smiles and says,"Relax baby. I didn't do anything. It's Arun. He likes to keep an eye on people he works with." Rishab runs his fingers through his hair and thinks what he has got himself into. Ritika says,"Sit down baby. You need to sit before you hear me." Rishab pointing his finger at her says," Stop calling me baby." Ritika starts to laugh again and looks into his eyes and says,"You can't stop me this time baby."

Khushi opens the third file that she had brought with her from the house without telling Rishab. And then she remembers, she had not called him yet. She gets her phone and finds a miss call from him. She says,"Mera bebu mujhe miss kar raha hai." Just then he calls again and as soon as she picks up, she hears door bell from the other side. She says," Hello Rishab, you there?" But there is no reply. She hears Rishab's voice telling, "Mrs.Singhania, ofcouse who else. Seriously how shameless can you become? You were insulted and asked to leave last time. And here you are again." Khushi's brain is on fire now and she starts cursing Ritika. She tries to hear more but the call gets disconnected. She tries to call Rishab back but he does not pick up.