Chapter 40

Khushi before leaving for Khurana house, finds the file that Ritika had left behind the other day. She puts it in her bag. She had somehow got the other copies from Rahul. She wanted to read what has the 'kamini' Ritika has written  in her book.

Rishab after getting ready comes out and finds Khushi in the living space with her bag. He goes near him and hugs her says," Baby, tusi naa jao.." Khushi smiles and says,"Main tuanu vi  nahin chadana cahudi..mere bebu.." Rishab says," Will you miss you kullu baby? I will miss you my moti..hmm." Khushi coming out of his embrace says,"Aww..Mera bebu, mera kullu loves me so much? Don't worry, I will be back soon. Who knows you can be at the Khurana house to be with me?" Rishab looks at her and says," That's not happening for sure. I am not staying at the Khurana house. Never. Okay are you ready? I will drop you and go to office. You can take the car from the house to pick up uncleji later."

Rishab drops Khushi at the Khurana house after a very emotional good bye along with too many hugs and kisses. Akhilesh Khurana and Dadi are all happy to see Khushi at their place. They starts showering their love, the moment she arrives. Rishab no longer finds this hurtful. He loves it when his father and his Dadi pamper her. He can see his future like this. After a brief stop at the Khurana house, Rishab leaves.

At the office, Rishab gets busy in his work, but his eyes goes to the empty chair in front of his cabin. He has started missing her so badly. He has no idea how will he stay alone in that apartment. Suddenly his flat starts to feel too big for him. He had never felt like this in all these years of his life. He has been alone most part of his life, but imagining one night apart from Khushi is becoming difficult. He smiles to himself. Soon very soon, she will be with her for lifetime. Just somehow he has to get out of the hands of Arun Singhania.

Rishab goes to a meeting to the other company. After the meeting is over, Sachin and Rishab sits discussing few things related to the business. Sachin then says," I have talked to Baba. He has said, he is talking to few people. He is worried that you got involved with Arun Singhania." Rishab takes a deep breathe and says," I am worried too. I didn't have any option then. I know he is not a right man to be involved with and to add more problems is his wife. "

Sachin asks," Kya hua? Did she do anything? " Rishab says," Don't ask bhai. Mere aur Khushi ke piche padi hai. That night I had taken Khushi to the restaurant for our first official date and guess who reached there.. " Sachin replies,"Don't tell me, Ritika was there." Rishab taking a deep breathe says," Not only she was there with Arun Singhania but she also said something to Khushi. And our sensible, maha budhiman Khushi started asking stupid questions to me. As a result the night got spoilt." Sachin pats his forehead and asks," Abhi sab thik hai na bhai?" Rishab smiles thinking about the ways Khushi had tried to change his mood. He says," Yeah, now everything is okay. But that shameless Ritika again came to my flat yesterday morning. I really don't understand what she really wants." Sachin says," Don't worry. Baba dekh rahein hai, kuch na kuch hoga. Waise when are you going to meet your hone wale sasurji?" Rishab smiles and says," He must have arrived by now. I will meet him today in the evening. Dadi will talk to him and then taking his permission I will propose Khushi." Sachin smiles and says,"Great bhai. Then a party for us in the honour of you losing your bachelorhood."

Rishab visits Khurana house in the evening. As he gets down from the car, Khushi comes running out. She looks back and jumps over him to hug him. She says kissing his chest," I missed you my Kullu.." Rishab smiles and kissing her head says," Not more than me my moti. So your father is here? Happy to see him after so many days?" Khushi looks at him and says," This was all your plan na. You have brought him here. I know. Thank u baby..I love you.." Rishab smiles and says," Sirf love you se kaam nahi chalega. I need my kiss quick, koi aajayega." Khushi smiles, looks around and gives a peck on his lips and runs inside.