Chapter 30

Rishab has been in stress after returning to office from his accident. Although his relationship with his father has improved a bit, his work is putting its toll on him. Khushi goes to office and returns home alone as Rishab has to leave early and stay back till late for meetings. They don't get time to talk properly now. This is making Khushi cranky.

One morning, as Rishab gets ready to leave for office, Khushi comes up to him and starts her no tears crying drama. Khushi puts her face on his chest and says,"Mujhe koi attention nahi deta toh mein hurt hoti hun. Don't you know that? Then why are you not giving me any time or attention. You go early, come back late. You have forgotten me.." Rishab puts his hand around her and his head on her head. He says," Baby mein kya karun? There is so much work at office." Khushi looks up to see him and says," So what? I feel bored at home. No one is here to give me attention. Only you can give me all the attention I want." Rishab smiles and says," Baby, I am giving you my attention na. What can I do if I have so much work? You do one thing, you visit Dadi or go to Arti's house after office. You will not be bored then. I will pick you up while returning." Khushi makes a face and says," It means you will be late again tonight. Great. Fine.I will be at Arti di's house then. Pick me from there." Rishab gives a peck on her head and gets out of the room.

Khushi goes to Arti's house after office. She is welcomed by Sachin and Arti. Khushi starts playing with Aru. They all talk on random things. Arti and Khushi go to the balcony to talk after Aru falls asleep.

Arti asks," So can you tell me tum logo ki planning kya hai?" Khushi looks confused and asks,"Planning regarding what?" Arti hits her head with her palm and says," Hey Bhagwaan, kis pagalon ke bichmein  bhejdiya? I am talking about you and Rishi. You are staying together now. Is this going to continue like this? What's your plan?" Khushi looks at her, thinks for sometime and says," I had actually not thought about that till now. Rishab was supposed to find me an apartment. But then so much things happened. I had told him few days back about moving out. But he got angry." Arti shakes her head and says," Arey I am talking about your relationship with Rishab. You love him right then what's next step?" Khushi says," Yes, I love him but not the ganda wala only positive wala."

Sachin hears that and starts laughing. He laughs so hard that he sits down on the floor. Controlling his laughter, he somehow gets up, comes near them and sitting beside them asks,"Seriously Khushi mein sirf pyar ke baremein suna tha, for the first time I have heard that it has two types, positive and what did you say, yes ganda wala..Please maate kindly elaborate." Khushi makes a face and says," The ganda wala means the one the office girls were talking about..I mean...Ganda wala means negative wala...I don't know how to explain. I and Rishab are friends, best friends. He loves me and I love him like that. That's it. Jo humare beech mein hai that's positive wala love. Samjhe?" Sachin starts laughing again and then says," Arti please is gadhi ko kuch samjhao..friendship and positive love? Really?" He gets up and leave the place laughing.

Arti smiles and says,"You know Rishab  had a girlfriend. How did you feel when you heard that?" Khushi says," Honestly not good. I felt jealous." Arti then says,"Good. You know Rishab is older than you. You say you both are friends. So you will be okay when he will get married to somebody." Khushi bites her lower lips and says," Woh kyun kisi aur se shaadi karega? I can't see him with anybody else." Arti smiles and says,"Kyun nahi karega? If his Dadi and his Dad will say, he will. And what this anybody else thing? Woh kisi aur se nahi toh kya tujhse karega shaadi?" Khushi blurt outs," Obviously woh sirf mera hai toh mujhse hi shaadi karega na? I can't let him marry anybody else." Saying this, she bites her tongue. Arti smiles and says,"O really? Itni nautanki..You could have said it straight when I asked. It would have saved my time and energy. But no, we are friends, best friends, positive and negative love..You love him gadhi. "