|1|

it had been a long day of practice today and all Bokuto wanted to do was come home and cuddle with his beautiful girlfriend.

Your relationship with Bokuto was always filled with happiness and positivity thanks to his cheerfulness, and because of that there was never really any dull or sad moments. However that doesn't mean their weren't times where you felt like the world was against you.

Things had been so stressful for you recently: between upcoming exams, your job and making sure you get all your work done- you were bound to crack at any moment.

When Bokuto entered the shared apartment, he was met with nothing but silence. Usually he's find you on the couch watching tv or sometimes there at the front door to greet him with kisses.

This utterly confused the childish adult, he wasn't used to there ever really being any silence in the house.

"Babe?" His eyebrows furrowed at the lack of response as he made his way to their bedroom, only to be greeted by his puffy-eyed girlfriend, notes and textbooks scattered across the bed.

"Babe?" he watched as you pried your eyes away from your work and look up to him with seemingly forced smile on your face.

"Ko! w-when did you get back?" you asked trying your best to hide any traces of your sadness. You didn't expect him to come home so early, especially since it's only been a few weeks since he's joined his new team.

Of course he saw right through your act.
"Practice ended early today. But that doesn't matter-you look like you were just crying, what's wrong baby?" he made his way to you gently grabbing your face so your eyes could lock with his, searching for any hints or answers as to what could have made you upset.

"I-I" Unfortunately, the dam burst and all the work you put yourself through before hand to not cry-all went down in vain.
Your lip trembled and tears were flowing out of your eyes. Bokuto immediately pushed your notes and work aside as he slid into the bed next to you wrapping his arms around your waist.

He absolutely hated seeing you look so sad and broken, it made his heart clench at the sight. He gently wiped your tears, cupping your face with his slightly rough hands and placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.

You stayed in this position for awhile, his arms wrapped around you, as you sobbed into his chest. You began to clam down, and your breathing steadied, you felt Bokuto run his hand through your hair softly.

You felt him shift around as he moved your papers to the side and move the blankets back to lay you down in the bed with him.

You felt him squeeze you gently as he brought his lips to your ear, " i don't like seeing you cry okay? i'll always be here for you whenever you feel like this okay? I love you"

you nodded into his chest, you feel a lot better now than you did before. Bokuto pulled you closer to his body, you instantly snuggle atop his chest as he runs his hands soothingly down your back as you felt yourself drift of to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

this may have been the calmest you've ever seen Kotaro Bokuto

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!