|2|

tap! tap! tap!

________________________

game over!

________________________

Kenma let out a quiet groan as he lost for the second time. It was almost 2 in the morning and of course Kenma was awake playing some stupid video game on his phone.

Kenma turned his head to the side, making sure to check that you were still sleeping. Even if he's focused on the game he's playing, he always makes sure to silently check on you every few minutes.

Focusing back onto his game, it had only been a few minutes until he though he heard a quite little whimper coming from you, but when he paused his game and turned his head to check on you again, you looked to be sleeping peacefully.

Kenma unpaused his game and continued playing again-only to hear another whimper slip through her lips-and then another and another.... and another, until it became too frequent.

He paused his game again this time crawling over slightly and leaning over to see your face, only to let out a quite gasp when he sees the tears streaming down your face.

Now Kenma was at lost for what to do, he wasn't the best when it came to comforting people-it just wasn't a strong trait of his, even when it came to you.

He always feels like if he'd try and help he'll only make it worse, but this time he had no other choice; he couldn't just leave his girlfriend alone in a state like this.

Kenma softly begins to shake you awake, calling your name quietly in hopes of you waking up.

"[Name]..."

"..."

"[Nickname] erm... shh it's okay wake up
p-please"

Finally (somehow according to Kenma) he was successful in waking you up. He moved away from leaning over you before you both bonk foreheads together. He watched you rapidly sit up shaking, tears streaming down your face chest rising up and down at a fast pace.

Kenmas heart tightened and stung as he watched his lover cry, He knows he isn't the best at comforting but he still makes sure you know that he's right here next to you.

His game long gone and forgotten at this point; he grabs your body pulling you down with him, putting your head to his chest and resting his chin on your head, trying to calm you down as he awkwardly pets your soft locks.

"...a-ah.. shh [Name] i-it's o-okay"

Kenma sighs, he's not the best with works and he knows you know that. He knows you don't want to talk about it right now (he's lowkey glad because baby doesn't know what else to say), but he knows that for you-him being there is more than enough.

Once your soft cries has come to a stop and he notices your breathing has evened out, he realizes that you've fallen asleep again. He lets out a pleased sigh knowing that his lover has calmed down now. He softly presses a kiss onto your forehead, quietly whispering:

"I love you"

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!