|1|

Nishinoya was sitting at his computer playing some game with Tanaka, his hair was down and wet-seeing as he just came out of the shower and in his pajamas. 

You just finished your own shower and were really tired. It didn't look like he was gonna stop playing for awhile and you really wanted to cuddle with him. You decided to go up to him and and red in his lap.

Caught off guard from the sudden contact, his face begins to heat up despite pulling you closer.

" HEY NOYA WHAT THE HELL I ALMOST GOT BLOWN UP" Tanaka screamed through the headphones.

"Sorry Tanaka, I have to go, i'll play more tomorrow" he could only imagine Tanakas expression when he just abruptly left.

Nishinoya removes his headphones and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You swing your other leg over his waist, so that you're now straddling his lap while nuzzling into him, making him sigh.

His heat immediately feels heavy with love as he hears your quiet yawn.

"are you tired my love?" he asks, stroking the back of your head, putting a few strands behind your ear. You softly hum and nod in response, not moving from the current position against his warmth.

As much as he wanted to carry you to the bed-he didn't want too. He wanted to stay like this; cuddled up to you in this position just a little bit longer.

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!