|1|

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫!

[ 4:30 pm ]- volleyball practice

Now Haiba Lev is a clingy motherfucker, and he's aware of this shit too. You were only gone to the bathroom for Five minutes-Five minutes.

You secretly didn't mind his clingy-ness though, in all honestly you thought it was really cute when he would just randomly come up to you and smother you in kisses and hugs.

But this time you literally were only gone for five minutes (like stated beforehand) and as you entered back into the gym, the Half-Russian boy was running straight at you with a cheeky smile, screaming.

"[Name]... give me a kiss! i want a kiss, I missed you!"

"Lev i wasn't eve-" you tried to speak to him but he proceeded to swing you around like a rag doll.

"Lev put her down, she looks like she's about to vomit" Kenma said as you silently thanked him.

As much as you were annoyed with the fact that you were about to VOMIT, you still thought it was funny and you still love Lev no matter how much of a 'little' shit he is.

[ 3:00 AM ]- big time skip yes yes

Riiinnnngg

Riin-

Groggily you reached over to your bedside table where your phone resided on, grabbing it not bothering to look at the contact name because you already knew who it was.

"Mm..m... Lev? why are you calling me at 3 am baby?" you questioned with a raspy voice, slightly worried something might be wrong.

" I-I was really hungry and wanted to go get something to eat.. b-but i also really missed you and i wanted to see you" he said as you sighed and began to get up.

"Alright, alright i'll meet you at the end of the street at the sign like always okay?" you could imagine the big smile on his face as you said that.

"I'll meet you there in a few, I have to go threw my window so Alisa doesn't catch me" he said, you nodded, (as if he could see you) saying a quick 'i love you' before hanging up.

Hurriedly, you began to shove on a pair of spandex shorts and one of Levs sweatshirts (that was definitely too big for you), grabbing your house key just incase and your wallet.

Opening your window and crawling onto the large tree branch that was by your window.

[ 3:25 AM ]

Now, here you were stood by the street sign you two usually meet up, sending Lev a quick text to let him know your here.

"[NICKNAME]!!!" Lev yelled out as you turned and saw him running at you. You stood there assuming that he would stop, but oh boy were you WRONG.

"[NAME] [NAME]..[NAME] CATCH ME!!" he yelled out, arms wide open and mischievous gleaming eyes.

"W-WAIT LEV I CANT! ST—!" he basically talked you into the grass, that 'little' shit was laughing about it too.

He pressed his cheek against yours, rubbing your faces together repeatedly. You were able to push him off after a few seconds, you crossed your arms and pouted irritatingly.

"awww, c'mon you can't be mad at me, I thought you could catch me!" he said giggling and jumping like a child.

"Lev you threw me onto the fucking ground!" you snapped back as he helped you up, peppering your face with kisses.

"My love for you is just so overwhelming that it seemed to have knocked us both down!" he said laughing. You couldn't help but sigh, feeling a small smile etching onto your features.

"I hate you"

"No you don't"

"got me there"

You both stared at another, stoic faced-before you both fall into a fit of laughter as Lev grabbed your hand and began dragging you to the nearest mcdonald's- talking about the most absurd shit.

bonus:

Here you guys were, sat in a mcdonald's parking lot eating fudge sunday's, Lev ranting on about how Yaku is definitely like a mom when it comes to the team.

Lev was so engrossed in what he was saying that he didn't realize that you've fallen asleep.

".... Hes always so bossy [Name]! isn't he?" Lev sat there waiting for a response, only to hear the soft noise of the crickets. Turning his head to you, he notices you've fell asleep on his shoulder.

Lev smiled, fondly gazing over at your figure, taking the empty cup of ice cream out of your hand and throwing it into the trash that was a few feet away, picking you up into his arms so you chest was against his; he began walking back to his house, reminding himself to tell your mother you were safe and with him.

[ 4:36 AM ]

laying you down in his bed; with him doing the same, he pulled you close, planting a(n) uncharacteristically gentle kiss onto your lips.

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!