|1|

The two recently newly found parents laid in their bed exhausted.

Taking care of a 6 month old baby was a lot of hard work; but you wouldn't trade it for the world.

But as of right now, you lived for the silence that flooded your shared room, thankful that a certain-trashy man (according to your husband) volunteered come over and take care of her so you two could sleep.

Of course Hajime was hesitant in leaving his only child with Oikawa. It was his first child, and as much as he had trusted his childhood friend, he had a gut feeling something was going to happen.

The two of you cuddling into each other, taking in as much of each others warmth before it would go away.

For once the Iwaizumi household seemed to be peacefully quiet.

"IWA-CHAN"

Never mind.

Iwaizumi tried his best to just in trashykawas pleas, but of course they persisted.

"EMIKO NO"

This time Iwaizumi quickly sat up worriedly at the sudden cry of his child's name, checking to make sure you were at least still asleep-you needed the rest more than he did anyways.

Hurriedly exiting his room and rapidly making his way downstairs to the man,

"What's wrong shittykawa? Is Emiko okay?" Iwaizumi panted it out, scanning around the living room for any signs of danger.

"IWA-CHAN TAKE YOUR LITTLE DEVIL CHILD BACK I CHANGE MY MIND I DONT WANT HER ANYMORE" Oikawa animatedly sobbed out, arms straight holding his best friends baby out in front of him away from his own body.

Iwaizumi sighed, taking his child back into his arms, softly planting kisses on top of her head; relieved that she wasn't hurt.

"oh god iwa-chan, she's not even a year old yet and she's already a replica of you" Oikawa sulked in fear, "look what she did to me iwa-chan!? she bit me! and scratched my beautiful skin up!" he exclaimed in horror.

Iwaizumi couldn't help but let out a laugh,
"That's what was wrong? you almost made me have a heart attack screaming her name like that!"

Oikawa scoffed crossing his arms, pouting his lip, "I'm leaving iwa-chan your no fun" he says as he makes his way to the front door only for iwaizumi to stop him.

"Woah.. woah woah there trashykawa!! You aren't leaving just let, you still have another 3 hours of babysitting to do. " Iwaizumi said mocking his best friend.

Snickering without a second thought Iwaizumi gently but quickly sets his daughter back into Oikawas embrace only to bolt back upstairs so he can get into yours.

"Be a doll and watch your god daughter would you?" He'd say laughing as Oikawa watched his friends retreating figure.

SLAP

"OUCH EMIKO!....UWAAAA IWA-CHANN"

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!