|2|

You had only missed school for a day yesterday due to a dentist appointment, but according to your lovely boyfriend-Nishinoya said it felt like a million years. He was itching with excitement waiting to see you back at school, he didn't even try to hide it.

"Hey, Hey! Babe, your back!" he screamed across the courtyard. You were waiting for him to finish his morning practice but of course-he spotted you immediately.

Nishinoya was running to you at a fast pace, showing no signs of slowing down or stopping.

"H-hey Noya! What are you doing! slow do-" he cuts you off immediately jumping on you, causing you to trip and fall. Luckily he put his hand behind your head before it hits the hard ground.

His arms go around your waist with no hesitation, as he nuzzles his head into your cheek and rapidly peppers kisses all over your face.

"Nishi, you scared me!" you say, a hint of fear in your voice. He frowns and apologizes, eyes scanning over your figure making sure he didn't hurt you.."You aren't hurt anywhere right? Are you okay?"

You chuckled, you couldn't stay mad at the adorable boy for long. " I'm alright Yuu, i think my uniform just got a little dirty but i'm alright!" you said smiling. " I was only gone for a day Nishi, did you miss me that much?"

"I was so distracted at practice yesterday! i could barely do anything right! I swear it looked like Daichi was about to strangle me!" he groans out. You laughed at him, causing him to pout and mutter about how it's not funny.

"You always do your best, hows not seeing me for one day mess you up?"

"Because! if I don't have ANY type of contact with you for one day I lose focus and i might go CRAZY" he says, pulling you up off the ground, helping you dust off your uniform. With that, he grabs your wrist and pulls you off to the gym with him. "You have to come watch me practice now! Daichi said so! He wants me to be on my A-game!"

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!