|2|

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫!

If waking up and seeing the beautiful freckles man didn't make you smile, you wouldn't know what would. After all, it was the little things that truly counted.

For awhile, you just stared at him. Figuring this was a good time to look at the male in all his glory-considering how every time he saw you stare to long he'd almost have a heart-attack.

It had been a wonder, how he was able to fully get through last night with barely any hesitation. He was nervous yes, but even after all of last nights uh.. 'excitement' he didn't pass out once.

God, even just thinking back to last night brought a smile to your face. Last night was beautiful, gentle and sweet. The only thing that resides on their minds were each other.

It meant everything to them both.

You reached you hand up, pushing back a few strands that layer across his face. Tracing his skin with your eyes; to his freckle kissed cheeks and the fullness of his lips. It often made you ponder on why he was so insecure with himself. In your eyes he was the most beautiful and gentle person you've ever met.

You smiled, remembering the first time you both met and how he was such a cute red-faced stuttering mess as he confessed to you.

You spent your time by tracing patterns on his arms, counting the freckles that dusted his cheeks and kissing him lightly on the forehead. He was always embarrassed whenever you did this when he was conscious, so you decided to take the chance to do so now.

God he really is just so fucking beautiful.

He finally began time shift around, making you halt all movements. His eyes finally opened up, looking around the room before meeting yours.

Tadashi-still half asleep-took his hand up to your cheek caressing it gently.

"G-good morning [Name]" he whispered, a blush coating his cheeks, his gaze shifting elsewhere.

You brought your lips to his cheek, pressing a kiss onto it and then bringing your head into the crook of his neck.

"Good morning Tadashi" you quietly say back to the man who always seemed to be able to put a smile onto your face despite it all.

You lifted your head once more, planting a(n) innocent kiss onto his lips "I love you" you said.

With that, you closed your eyes nuzzling your head into his chest. As you were about to fall asleep again, you felt his hand rest into your hair, gently stroking your locks; your heart doing flips as you felt him pull you close and gently whisper:

"I love you, too"

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!