|1|

Koushi flopped immediately on the couch the moment he walked right through the front door. As he did so, the minute his head hit the pillow he fell asleep.

You sighed and grabbed a blanket to lay over him, you knew he had been practicing really hard for Nationals recently. This meant super early morning practices, then school, followed by late night practices that would go on for hours.

You didn't really like the way he was currently doing things, but whenever you tried to tell him would just go in one ear and out the next.

He was determined to win, he didn't want to let his teammates down. As much as you didn't approve of the way he's going about things; you admired him dearly for it, he wanted to do his best-so you made sure to help him the best you could.

You knew the basics of volleyball; you could serve, receive and spike- so when Koushi needed a practice partner, you were there. Whenever he had spare time, he would take his volleyball out of his bag, grab your hand and drag you out front to toss to him.

You sat down by his head, gently lifting it on to your lap and stroked his silver locks softly.

He shuffled around slightly, his arm falling on the edge of the couch and the front of his face  almost fully facing into your lap. Taking his hand into yours, you softly played with his fingers; soothing the redness in his palms. You could tell he's been playing for hours from how red his hands and forearms are.

You would think his hands would be rough from how much he plays, but Koushi somehow managed to keep them smooth and soft. He would always grab your hand or hold you tightly, holding you close-he enjoyed the way his soft palms met yours.

"I love you, my Koushi" you whispered, leaning down to press a soft kiss onto his cheek.

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!