|2|

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

Kuroo was never a heavy sleeper, he always wakes up to the slightest of noises. He always makes sure you fall asleep before him so he knows your okay and once he sees you peacefully sleeping he can finally rest himself.

But tonight, Kuroo was extremely exhausted from volleyball practice today and it just so happened that he fell deeply asleep before you did.

Everything was going smoothly until small whimpers started to emit from between [Name]'s lips. Kuroo heard this, but he was still to tired to acknowledge what or where it was coming from. He shuffled around a little bit before settling down again.

A few minutes of silence went by until you began to mutter incoherent words, tears streaming down your face as you shifted your body around. This time Kuroo was up in a instant, rapidly looking around the room to see what was going on, soon his head turns to his partner and he immediately noticed how distressed she is.

'A nightmare' he said in his head, frowning at the thought of his girlfriend in such state.

He sits up quickly positions himself so both knees are on either sides of your waist but no fully sitting on you.

Gently, he begins to shake you trying to awaken you from your nightmare.

" ... [Name].. hey"

"..."

"[Name]... shh.. c'mon baby.. it's alright i'm here"

"..."

Kuroo frowns seeing that it's still not working, looking as if your nightmare only got worse, you began to rapidly breath almost as if you were going to have a panic attack. His eyes widened at that thought, he began to speak louder:

"hey.. [Name]... [NAME]"

"hmm..m"

Kuroo sighs as he sees her shift,

"Baby... C'mon it's okay, it's a dream!"

Finally [Name] jolts up into Kuroos chest, breathing rapidly. Kuroo swiftly brings her into his arms hugging and holding you closely, trying to bring your breathing back to a normal pace.

"shh..shhh it's okay, it's alright it was only a dream. I'm right here okay? breath for me [Name], try and match my breathing" he said softly to the girl, trying to calm her cries down.

Once he's able to get your breathing evened, he lays you both back down onto the bed and brings your body closely to his. He doesn't think asking you about your nightmare would be the smartest thing right now since you've finally calmed down.

He runs his fingers through your hair, slowly rubbing your back knowing that this helps you calm down a lot.

He whispers sweet-nothings into your ears to lull you back to sleep, but not before making a silly comment about how he's gonna 'scare the bad dreams away' and then kisses your forehead with a chuckle.

"mmm... lo..ve.. you Tetsu' " you mumbled, Kuroo (kissing you on the lips this time), smiles:

"I love you too, [Nickname]"

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!