9.

There were a few taps on my window. I quickly opened it and Max climbed in "Fuck" she said once she was completely in. I closed my window and she said "It's been a month baby, why are we still being so secretive" I turned to her and said "we're not being secretive...we can just tell them that we're friends." she stared at me and said "Friends. Friends who sneak around, friends who make out, friends who dry hump-" I covered her mouth and said "Clearly we're more than friends but they don't know that." She sighed

"I missed you" I jumped on her waist. We've been together for a little bit of time, about three weeks but she had to go on a modeling trip for a week. She laid me on the bed and kissed me. My legs were wrapped around her waist so we were in the missionary position. "What did you do while I was away." I wanted to play with her "Masturbated" she sighed and moved away. I giggled and said "I'm kidding. I'm still horny. Do you want me to get us some snacks" she nodded and I stood up "Don't be naked when I come back. It wasn't funny the last time" she snickered

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Momma and Annie "Hey honey" I waved "Hi Momma...can I have a friend over." She looked confused and said "Baby I don't allow boys in this house. You know this" I nodded and said "I know. It's Max, can we have a sleepover" she smiled softly and said "Oh, you told me she was going on a trip. I guess that's fine. When is she getting here" before I could make anything up Annie said "Max is already upstairs. I guarantee it. She's sneaky with the people she's dating" I rolled my eyes

"I'm straight...completely." I said. Annie turned to me "Why'd you sound so unsure this time. Usually you're proud to say that" I ignored her and grabbed the snacks "I just don't understand why she gets to go everywhere with anyone and I'm stuck in this house. You let her parade around and be a hoe" I turned and said "I'm not a hoe, I don't swallow the football team like you do. Speaking of the football team. I heard you talking about how good Corey was last night and how Yosef was mediocre last week." She folded her arms and said "And why were you listening to my phone call"

"Don't be upset because you're dry right now." Our mom jumped in and said "Must you guys argue every time you cross paths. And I hope both of you are using protection...especially you Annie." Annie looked at her and I snickered "Shut up. You can't even keep a boyfriend" I nodded and said "You can't get a boyfriend. Because every time you try, they'll run to me. No one likes dating hoes"

"But they sure do like screwing them. I should call Frankie and asked how his experience was. He said it was the best he's ever had." I just looked away. She giggled and said "Did I hit a nerve...why so quiet" I turned and said "Do you still like Max" she nodded and said "Of course...but I'd like to see you even attempt to get someone that hot." I went over to her said "You can wish us our one month anniversary tomorrow." She glared and said "You're lying" I grinned softly and walked away.

•••

"Baby wake up" I heard a soft whisper. I hmm'd and I heard Max. "It's time for you to get up sexy" I slowly opened my eyes. I saw her emerald green eyes staring right into mine "Sexy eyes" I said while touching her face. She giggled and said "Come on. I need to have at least ten minutes of make out time before we leave. She pulled me up and pulled me on her lap. I grabbed her neck softly and kissed her. She kissed back and added tongue. I pulled back "I didn't brush my teeth yet." She rolled her eyes and added tongue again.

She grabbed my butt and kissed my neck. She was actually holding my ass because I was sleeping in her shirt. She went back to my lips and we continued to make out intensely. She pulled back and said "I need a breather...shit." I giggled and she said "Do not get me horny in this bedroom. We will get into a serious sex argument." I just waited patiently. After thirty seconds she finished being dramatic. I leaned in for another kiss but my door swung open. We both quickly looked to see Annie. I'm so screwed "YOU BITCH" she ran to me to lunge on me. I quickly jumped off the bed. I got up and ran.

She chased me until we got into the dining room. Momma was setting up the table "MOMMA" she quickly looked up. I ran behind her and she jumped over the table "Momma get her!" Max ran in and I ran into her arms. Momma caught Annie and said "What is going on!" Max and I just looked at each other "The same thing that's been happening for years" She let Annie go "She stole the person I wanted. FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME"

"I'm so sorry. I'm truly sorry that I don't give a shit. Because the last time I checked, both she and you were single! You stole the person I loved and I'm moving on. I really, really like Max and you should be happy for me once in awhile" She folded her arms and said "I thought you were with Pete. I mean he's been telling the whole school that he'd hurt anyone who tried to get with you. I think this'll be some news" mom cut in and said "If you're planning on telling him so Max gets hurt I'm not sending you two to school." She shrugged and said "I told him last night." What am I going to do.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Have you ever snuck out?