14.

I knocked on the door and she said "Do you think she'll notice" Annie said nervously "Well we've been talking to the school therapist for a month and it'd be really bad if she didn't notice." The door opened and Momma was there. We both hugged her and she chuckled "Hey I missed you guys." She kissed us both on the forehead. "Go upstairs so I can set the table." We went upstairs and unpacked. I opened my window and after Max climbed through she picked me up "Happy four months" I giggled and she kissed me.

She tried to take off my shirt and I said "Woah, wait, I have to eat and talk to my mom. Sex is a night thing anyway" she kissed me and gently put me down "I'm sorry I'm just really excited." I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs my mom was shocked to see Max "Hey Max...when did you get here" we sat down and I said "Don't worry about it" Annie walked in with Jennifer "Mom, this is my girlfriend Jen" she nodded and we all sat down.

"So, how's school going" Annie started and said "Boring. All the teachers are really strict and there isn't much privacy." Momma nodded slowly and said "Is this about sex again" Annie nodded and said "What else would it be about" Momma sighed and looked at me "I'm having a nice time. Now that Max is there I don't have any complaints" Max smiled softly and said "Yes, and we hit our four month anniversary today" I nodded and my mom said "I'm so happy for you guys." Annie chuckled and said "you know why she mentioned it" I rolled my eyes

"Oh shut up" Annie shrugged and said "Well I'd be happy if I had to wait that long" I folded my arms "You'd die at four weeks" she shrugged and said "Jen would never" Our mother cut in and said "Woah wait" we both looked at her. She looked completely shocked "Did you two just...have a real conversation. Like...without Annie jumping over the table to kill Amy." She smiled softly and I nodded "We've been going to therapy and we're slowly getting better" she looked so happy "That's all I wanted"

•••

*Grabs Holy Water*

"Can we please have sex." Max said as she closed my door. "But..." she came over to me and grabbed my hands. "Baby if you need more time then you can tell me" I rubbed my neck "Can I get another month" she nodded and kissed my forehead "Of course, if you're not ready then tell me next time" I hugged her and said "That was a test. I'm ready but I am nervous." Her eyes lit up. She took off her shirt and kissed me. She sat on the bed and said "Get undressed for me" I was nervous. I stood up and pulled off my shirt. I slowly unbuttoned my pants. My hands were shaking.

She grabbed my pants and pulled me to her "It's ok, I'll do it" I dropped my hands and she pulled me closer to her "We're going to work on body positivity ok." I nodded. She pulled my pants off and I climbed onto her lap. I kissed her and she grabbed my butt. I went to her neck and started leaving hickeys. She began rubbing me down there and it felt so good. Better than it ever has. I held onto her and moaned. She pinned me under her. She pulled off my bra along with my underwear.

My legs were closed "Spread your legs baby" I was scared. Petrified to say the least. "I-I-If I do this. Will y-you c-c-cheat" she could see me shaking and the fear in my eyes "No, you have my word." I spread my legs slowly and she rubbed my inner thigh. "Beautiful" I blushed and looked away. "You'll see why I'm The Max Stallion." She went down and started licking my clit. Everything I felt was heightened from the drought I was put through. She switched from her mouth to her fingers and I got goosebumps. She switched from her fingers back to her mouth and I moaned her name.

I grabbed her ponytail and she moved her tongue around my clit faster. I came and jumped up "I'm sorry, I should've warned you so you could've moved." She looked up, her eyes were a deeper and darker green than usual. She pushed me back down and kept going. I just saw a whole different Max.

•••

"So...did you like that" I nodded softly. I didn't know that going over two rounds was possible but she did about eight. I could barely move my legs. "You ready for the next round." I covered her mouth and said "Just close your mouth for a second please." She chuckled softly and whispered "Ok" goodness. She needs to cool it.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Android or Apple?