15.

Max

I woke up and I saw a completely nude Amelia. She was knocked out. I got up and went into her bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I got out of the shower and put on some lounge clothes. I went to the bathroom and I stared at my toothbrush. The taste of her cum was still lingering in my mouth. I sighed and picked up my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. I then had to do my skin routine. That took a good thirty minutes, after my last rinse I heard sniffling.

I walked out of the bathroom and I could hear her crying on the bed. I jumped on her and turned her to me "Baby what's wrong, why are you crying" she hugged me and said "I thought you slept with me and left." I hugged her and kissed her cheek "I'd never, I was just freshening up. She let me go and I placed her down. "And if there's ever a time you wake up and I had to step out. I will always leave a note to tell you exactly where I am" I wiped her eyes.

"Did you enjoy last night" she said softly. I knew she was embarrassed "I'm getting some tonight as well. I hope you know." She bit her lip and looked at the cover "Go shower beautiful." She got up and walked into the bathroom. I could tell she didn't notice she was naked. Once she got into the bathroom I heard a yelp. I chuckled. I removed all the blankets off the bed and switched them. I put my hair in a bun and the door opened "Breakfast is ready-" Annie stooped and just stared at me "Where's Amy"

"Shower, we'll be down." She nodded and whispered "How was it" I chuckled and said "Can't say. She isn't cutting my head off" she sighed and left. Amelia walked out of the bathroom "Good answer" she went through her drawer and got some clothes. Before she could go in the bathroom I said "Can you change in front of me" she looked confused "Body positivity" she glared at me. "I'm serious. I'll tell you everything I like about your body until you finish getting dressed." She sighed.

She dropped her towel and I said "I love your deep blue eyes. I love your silky brown hair." She got her underwear on "I like your legs and your beautiful hands" she had her bra on. "I love the size of your nipples. I love your b cups." She quickly put on her shirt and deodorant "I love your butt and your sexy ass voice. I love the way your vagina is shaped" she was struggling to button her pants "I love how you taste. How you arch when I put my tongue-" she covered my mouth "I'm done" she was red slightly.

She moved her hands and she stared at me. There was this long silence where we stared into each other's eyes. She loved looking into my eyes. She'd always get lost in them. It makes her go weak in the knees. She glanced to my shirt "Stop looking at me like that." I stood up. I then said "I look at you with love, admiration, and appreciation...thanks for giving me a chance." She nodded while staring at my shirt. I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs to the dining room. "Good morning momma" she sat down and I sat next to her

"Good morning" her mom smiled softly "Good morning. How did you two sleep" I looked at Amelia and she looked at me. "They were up almost all night...talking." Annie said. Her mom nodded softly and said "You both know that I raised you. You use the same code names for sex every time. I...just make sure you are being safe alright" Amelia nodded and so did I. "And Annie-" Annie stopped her "Mom cut it out. We're safe" her mom nodded

"So Max, will I get to meet your parents" I swallowed my food and wiped my mouth "Probably not. I don't see them often at all." She looked confused "Why is that" I shrugged "They've not really been parents to me. But just people. I wasn't supposed to be born. My parents never wanted kids so they don't deal with me. They'd stay for a little while and then leave me with the maid. I don't even know their names. I honestly think they have no idea what I look like." It just got quiet. "But it's ok...you might not think it sometimes but you're a really good mom." She smiled softly. I looked at my food. Amelia grabbed my hand under the table. I just held hers firmly.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who's a YouTuber you don't like and why?