Preface .

Hi dearies meeting you guys after a long time ....
Pretty much hooked up with work .
Here we go .....

This plot again revolves around ,the famous sudden marriage between Kathir and Mullai .

The plot mainly takes place in Kodaikanal .( related to PS KK episode)

But the similarity ends here .

In this one , Kathir is no longer the introvert , angry guy who yells at Mullai always . Nor will he be shown as the one worshipping his annaanni and being indifferent to Murugan & Parvathy .He is quiet educated in this plot and his education nor work pattern will be shown as a hinderance to their love life . He won't be shown as the shy guy , not having any womanly desires until being kickstarted by Mullai .

I ve potrayed Kathir as a reasonable , sensible ,mature yet passionate guy , who welcomes his sudden wedding .....warmly , accepts it as his fortune of life , treats his wife friendly from day 1, falls in for her innocent & timid nature , and ravishing beauty......He craves in to start their life ,but only after , wiping out the insecurities and unnecessary confusions , his wife has. He is 200 Percent sure ,his wife loves him equally ....but just that she is immature to realise it .
He will ....he has to take the lead ...for the circle of life to go on .

Mullai is shown as the 21 yr old , innocent , kind-hearted , childish timid , tender girl , who thinks ....she has failed miserably in love . She isn't able to differentiate between the infactuation she once held for Jeeva , and the love she now holds for her lovely husband Kathir . She looks upon him as a saviour ,. a friend ....who eases of her worries . She likes him a lot , but still afraid of getting physically closer to him _ lest the fear of losing his friendship .
A confused lovable , pure soul .

Parvathi is shown as a mature and reasonable mother , focussing only on the happiness of her daughter .
She is practical and in goodterms with Kathir as well ,whole of PS household .
Infact she I'll play the cupid .

Dhanam & Moorthy are shown as a sensible couple .

I haven't made any changes in Murugan uncle"s character.

Jeeva & Meena are as always the selfish , irritable couples _ they won't be showing up much , except for few sequences where they are needed to pep up K M s love life .

So here we go ....

Looking forward ..to it .

Author wishes & prays for a Corona free world soon .

Stay tuned deariy ....