VANAVIL MAATRANGAL

Disclaimer : Hi dearies , I understand this FF is bit slow and dragging here and there . Plus Mullai s shown too innocent , as contrast too to how she s always potrayed otherwise . But since I wanted it to be so , am continuing it ...a sensitive girl and a yearning husband . As always , this FF too doesn't hold much story or twists . It's yet again another narration of events .

Kindly bear with it 🙏🙏🙏.

Your wellcome to ,thuppify 💦💦 if you get bored with this .

Maybe it's my tight work frustrations & mood swings , that make me vent it out , through such a slow FF , though I like it personally . 🙏🙏🙏

With her beauty shimmering as a goddess , her scent intoxicating as hell , the slightest brushes of her skin against his , he could barely concentrate , to drive the car .

Since there were only two cars available , and with only Jeeva & Kathir to drive , his longing to have her beside him and enjoy the trip , again became a dream .

Moo :Dei , Jeeva , Kathir nammola vandi onu , apuram innonum chinna vandiyathanvanthruku .Jeeva ,neeyum Kathirum maathi maathi nama vandiya ootunga . Dindugal varaikum nee ootu Kathiru , malai yerum bothu Jeeva kita vitru .
Antha vandi la , athai mamavum , naanum ,Kannavum vanthroom .

Neenga rendu peru , Mullai , Meena , Dhanam , namma vandila vanthrunga !!

Jeeva : ....Annae , kalyanatha mudichuthu , pora vallila , Meena oda appa amma va pick up pannikanum. Yenga varuvaanganu correctavum solla maatengranga , aana Meena kaalailla erunthu atha nooru vaati solli , yen usura yedukra . !!!

Kathir : ...anne , mellama pesu .Awuga , pinnadi than nikkuranga .!! Apuram Kodaikanal la poiyyum adi vanga pora ....
He was obviously controlling his laughter .....

Jeeva : .. Nee yenda nakkal panna maata , um pondati , oru vaai pesa madanthai .
Enaku ?? ...hmmm.....
.yen kavala enaku . .....
Dei thambi ,athellaam naanga pondati kaala vilunthu thappipoom .
Nee epo olunga vandiya yedu .
Yethu varaikum , pathaaiyiram thadava , antha pullaiya nootam vituta !!
Naa atha paakala nu nenappu vera !!!
It was his turn to pull his brother "s leg and laugh !!!

Nalla paatha poo ...!!! 🤦

With all the hustle bustle , the PS household started off their first family honey moon 😜😜😜😜

Sathyama yentha oorulayum epadi oru koothu nadakaathu da dei ....

With Jeeva beside him , Kathir drove the vehicle .
Meena , Dhanam and Mullai were seated in the back seat ...thanks to Dhanam being in the center .

His only means of admiring her , was thro the rear mirror .

She wasn't less .

Knowing her husband's intentions , her eyes fluttered to the front mirror every now and then , secretly smiling to herself and blushing .

She was equally attracted to his physique . Always seen him in working clothes, this neat and dressed up look of him , along with his hot kiss ,just before they started had kindled her on .....

Her only problem being her hesitations and locking up the emotions to herself .

That was what tormenting him on and off .

He knew she seemed to like this and was looking forward in this trip , but there was always an ounce of doubt in him , because at times she looked so inexpressive or was meticulously counting on her fingers or bangles , every time he looked intently at her !!!
That was on and off increasing his insecurities.