ARINTHUM ARIYAAMALUM

Anbenum thoondillai nee veesinaal ....

Meenaagiren anbe. ......

Unnaal thaanada pennagiren ingaagae .....

Muthan muthalaai .....

Mayangugiren .......

These lines from her favourite no , echoed in her ears , once she got up from sleep . She didn't open her eyes yet , but these words came buzzing into her mind ,as the memories of last night fled into her .....esp ...

Mu : ... gold fish aam la ? meen maathri than ,maatikiten awuga Kita .....

A secret smile crept over her crimson cheeks.
Basking in the happenings of last night , she gently let her fingers carress herself at places ,where his lips and fingers had left their marks ....

Shyness and happiness took over her , she didn't even want to open her eyes , didn't want to get up , didn't want to let go those cherishable moments ......him , just thoughts of him had the power now ,  to make her  insane .... Nothing but him !!!

She felt ridiculous for her behaviour then , way back , why was even thinking that she wudnt get womanly desires ???

Except that he wasn't in his full senses yesderday , was a beautiful memory for her .....let alone his roughness !!!

Just then ,her fingers traced and found that the small chain with d heart pendant wasn't there .

She opened her eyes heavily , collected up herself and looked down to see her . She had wrapped herself in a robe .....

As far as she remembered,it was almost around 3.00am ,when she settled for sleep ..

With him slumbering over her ,in the couch itself , she struggled gently to withdraw from their hug without disturbing him ....
She wasn't ready to face him , immediately after theirs , that too ...in that state .

Somehow she stumbled ,into the dresser , got hold of two robes and managed to pull him out into ,the room, and with both of them being still wet , she settled in the cushions and made him lie in the sofa .

After that she didn't remember anything until now .....

Not knowing the time , she mustered her up to see ,the room practically empty !!!

Where was he ?

She rushed into the wash room ,to check him out ,but only to find her tiny pendant and chain tossed in opposite directions ...

Mu : Moraddu . ....she smiled .......

Picking it up , she kept in near the dresser . Looking around for him .....she checked in the nook and corner for him .

Apadiyae un purushan , kolandhai , than tholanchu poga !!!
Panrathelaam pannitu !!!

Maybe he had left early , and she had over slept . But , he snt that type of husband to leave her .....just like that ,that too , after yesderday s night !!!

With confusion , she dressed herself carefully ....

Gosh !!!

Damn these love bites !!!