MINMINI VELICHAM

disclaimer : This s a short yet important chapter ..am taking d story on its flow ...so kindly bear with me again , if you guys feel it's dragging .

She would have touched her lips a thousand times that whole day .....
What was there in that touch ?
It was her first kiss ever....for the.whole of her 21 years . .
It was a soft brush of his lips over hers.....yet

Yet ....
It unveiled so many things ...
It revealed own herself to her.
She wasn't a kid anymore.
Mullai was sort of girl who was grown up as an over protective child by her parents.
With no siblings to chitchat and having grown up all alone ..... she hadn't discussed such feelings with anyone.
Only with a handful of friends , she didn't feel comfortable even  when her friends used to chitchat naughtily..such things .
Having been gifted with the beautifull body of a goddess _ something any guy would swoon over , her heart still remained a child .

A truth struck her suddenly .

Why didn't she even think on these lines ,when she got engaged with Jeeva ?

She thinked retrospectively .

Had she ever thought about the physical intimacy when she got engaged ?

Nope !!!

She was sure about it !!!

She hadn't thought about it , until, yesderday , until her mother opened up to her !!! .

Maybe that's why Jeeva showed no interest in her ???

Maybe that's why she was able to accept the sudden change in her marriage ???

Her mother too hadn't spoken about this when before ..her wedding (her previous arrangement )

What wud have happened if she had married Jeeva ?

Would he have been so much patient with her as Kathir ?

Would he approached her with same maturity or given this comfortable space as Kathir ?

Would he have been so tender with her as Kathir ?

Wouldn't have he understood her , like Kathir ?

She was still so naive !!!!! ..

Kathir had just unveiled .....just made her realize , she wasn't a small girl anymore .....yet , so much at ease .!!!

Without her feeling embarrassed or disgusted !!!

She felt that the small kid inside her , slowly being replaced by the woman , who had started blossoming under those tender carring lips !!!!!

Wait !!!

She stopped !!!

What was happening inside her ?

Why did she start comparing Kathir with Jeeva ??

Now ??

After so many months after their marriage ?? ..

And why was she feeling this way ...?

Feeling that Kathir was the man who unleashed her feminity ?? ..

Like he was the only one who could do it ....and not J ?

What was the difference , she felt in this new feeling ??? ..

There was nuance. ..agreed .

But , wasnt she in love with Jeeva ? ? .

Then What was it she held now for Kathir ?? ...

She felt her heart ebbing with an unknown feeling whenever she saw him , an instant happiness wud engulf her immediately , a smile wud always creep into her lips , she liked speaking to him...liked the way he addressed her as " ma"....liked the way he cared for her ....liked the warmth and coarseness of his palms ,when he took her hand into his every night ..before sleep .

Now , that wasn't frienship alone ?

Not just affection ?

Not just comfort ?

Not just feeling protected ??

If she thought her loved failed miserably , what was this feeling ...heaving over her ... drowning her.....this longing in the gut .....waiting for him to return ,from work everyday ??

She couldn't frame out that , the previous was an infactuation , and what she was going through now was only sheer love ....

But this felt good ....

She liked ...it ......

Drowning herself in his thoughts felt so divine and ectastic .!!!

A small light ,like the glow of the night bees ; . flicked in , and lit a tiny part of her heart , somewhere deep !!!

Love had just pitter_ pattered ,it's tiny baby feet ,into the damsel "s heart .

It had started nurturing itself.........with ....
with his thoughts !!!!

with the love she held ...

with whatever she held for him ......

TBC