VAIGAASI NILAVAE

Amidst large petals , floating in the scented water , she shrugged enough to hide her dignity ....she was too too vulnerable , being available for him to see each bit of her skin .
The light was bright in here and with the huge mirror reflecting her ownself  ,she felt very awkward .
It was the first time , some one has seen her like this . Not even her mother ....
She was kinda too shy a girl ,who after menarche , stopped wearing dresses ,  even if they were revealing a bit .
She has never felt comfortable even in the simple nightwear , which made even Parvathy , brood over .

Par : un vayasu pongalaam , vitham vithama dress panraalunga . Un alagula paathi than erukuthunga . Nee yendi ,epdi eruka ? Pavada thavani , ellana sallenu ....padichu eruka thana ? Ore Oru pombala pulla , enaku nee alaga dress pannikanumnu aasaiya erukaatha ? Ennavo po ....

Parvathi would have said these words a thousand times to her ...since her college days .

Somehow Mullai felt comfortable in ethnic wear .

Exceptionally today , she wore it ..on her mother's insistence ....

But that wasn't  it . She had to accept ,that she wore it out of her own curiosity , yes , maybe she wanted him to  admire her ?
The dim light outside in the room had given her enough courage to go on with it .
She knew her his intentions for tonight from his looks .... still..
But ,she never expected him ,to come this drunk and things to unfold so much raw and wild !!!!

Unable to look up at him directly , she just squinted an idea.

Definitely he wasn't in his full senses , but lust had overtook him aboard .

From the corner of her eye , she could see him approaching the tub , though in a clumsy gait .

Her heart thudded at every move of his .

He paused a bit after nearing her , and as she waited with a palpitating heart , saw him .. unbuttoning his shirt , slowly .....

With each button off , it was she who was sweating even in that cool tub of water .

With his shirt off to the floor , hair distangled over his forehead...... droplets of water still dripping down his beard , getting her to see his broad chest ,perfect abs and a lean waist topped up with soft short curls all over , strong arms .....with a pair of dreamy eyes filled with lust and thirst for her .....he left her dumbfounded !!!

She was more than attracted to his physique , already she was disturbed from the previous evening itself while they had gone for boating .
But then , his eyes had expressed only  love and affection for her , he was all dressed up .

But now ,after the heated up kiss , seen him this fiercfull , expressing so much of lust , with such an attractive well toned body , she could but only fall in for him .

As she was staring at him speechless , she jerked visibily ,
jerked visibly ,
When ,
He unzipping himself and got into the tube , alongside her .

The jacuzzi was just perfect , it was designed so ...that it could well accomadate two .

Something she didn't expect , she covered her with hands and tried squeezing off ,into the corner as much as she could .
How far she could hide ?

He looked possessed and with a wicked smile , totally alien to him , he fished in ...for her legs , tracing them down from her knees down , getting hold of her ankle , he pulled her limb well above the water , to lick off the dripping water and kissing her with swift wet kisses all along her leg ,reaching up to knees , alternating each limb .

She squeaked in , a mixure of shyness and pleasure , surged through.......
He had caught hold of the handle for balance , but as he progressed he was totally lost ....his senses were constantly failing him .....he proceeded , with such allaying thirst , biting in tit bits  along , wildly carressed her thighs , until she screamed , for balance .