MAZHAIMAGAL MADIYILAE...

Next day dawned out better and brighter .
Th sun was shining tenderly ,not its usual scorching heat . Along side the sunshine , the fresh aroma of early morning coffee , sort off kindled the senses of the family .
Their tiredness and boredom gone and they were all set ready , to go in for the explorations of the town , that was planned tentatively .

The elders were to hit the boat rides that day , with the younger couples taking up the cycle ride .

Kanna seemed happy with complementary breakfast served at their resort and settled patiently in tasting all the cuisines that were plattered .

In a word , Thini payyal 🤷

Having gone in a 2 tier boat the previous day , KM & JM joined the family together for a boat ride first .
After the common ride , they broke part their ways .

While Jeeva took Meena on a singlecycle ride  , Kathir preferred to take Mullai to the pine forests first ....
.
Who else knows the comfort level of his darling wife than him !!!
He I'll take her for a ride , definitely but later on ....
.
Pine forest :
... somehow he felt that place close to heart . ...

Maybe the effect of the place having featured in numerous, romanctic beats in South indiancienma.l 😂😂😂😂

With a lot of people , young couples mostly  around , walking hand in hand through the tall trees , smelling in the eucalyptus aroma with some playing the shooting games ......
few couples secretly giggling together on horse rides ....
small kids playing hide and seeks , amongst the woods .....
with a variety of fastfood stalls around ,
as expected , Mullai shed off her silence , getting her absorbed in the surrounding ambience without her knowledge .

Ka : ...hey , cauliflower chilli saapdriya , ella noodles ? Sooda potutu erukanga antha stall la ...vaangatuma ?

Mu : ...she was busy looking around .....
Haan , yenanga. . .. epo vendaam , epo thana avlo saaptom .
Apurama ...

Ka : sari ok , konjam thooram nadapooma ? ....intha pakkam , epdi oorama vaa .....enga horse riding erukum , fast ah poovanga !

Mu : ...hmmm...yenge intha yedam engayoo adikadi paatha maathri eruku ? naa epo than first time varen ....

Ka : ..Ada ...nee school ,college la tour vanthathu ella ?

Mu : ..amma vidaathu , thaniya engayum . Romba naal kalichu porantha kolandhai nu , valarntha apuramum .....

Ka : ...innamum nee kolandhai thandi .... Ohh...aammamla. Nyabagam eruku .
Athu vera onum ella , namma ooru cienema la , paathu duet songs ellam intha edathulla than shoot pannuvanga .
Duet na theriyumla ?
He asked with a glint of sarcasm that made her answer.....

Mu : ..hmm....Athelaam theriyum , nethi paatu paadunenla ?

Ka : Enanga medem ?

Mu : ...Athu...athu......

she was enveloped in an instant shyness , when two cute kids hardly 4_5 years , came running and hugged them one at each back .

K : Akka , naa epdi olinchu kren . Thambi uncle pinnadi olinchupaan . En anna vanthu ketta kaatikuduka koodathu , ok va ?

Mu :Sari da kutty . She smiled affectionately ... hugging back the sweet girl . Looking at Kathir , intha papa ku help pannuvoomga .Alaga eruka la .....

Finally , Kathir heard his wife speaking to him without any need of leading question !!!

He was amused as well as taken off , by the way she gently held the little girl and signalled the little boy to hide behind Kathir .