ANICHA MALAR

M : Athepadi apdi kekalaam ? Naa nalathukunu sencha kooda , purinchuka maatengranga . .....sollunga ? Naa thappu pannala thana ? .....
Manasu aaravae maatenguthu .

Her voice was shaking and eyes were shedding tears nonstop , she bit her lips to control her anguish ;but in vain .

M : Neenga epo varuvinganu ,wait pannitae erunthen . Solli aluthuta baaram korancha maathri erukum ...

She continued ......

It was almost the third time she ranted .

Having poured out all her agony ....now she felt light hearted .
Now that she had told him , he will somehow bring back her inner peace .

This had become a routine since almost 3 months ...
They had been married since 4 months , a sudden unexpected wedding......!!!

A wedding destined by fate . !!!

A wedding that turned their lives upside down !!!

A wedding that she had to accept due to circumstances ..!!!

A wedding that he accepted with a warm heart and broad mind . !!!

After seeing her crying , that day watching her bleed her heart out .....on knowing she wasn't Jeeva s , bride anymore ; he cudnt leave her just like that .
Jeeva had just abandoned her at the neck of the moment on Meena "s arrival ....,Mullai the desperate soul was weeping like a lost baby .
He didn't know what it was , but it was heart wrenching for him to see her like that .

KATHIR ! ! !

It was he who offered for her hand , in that critical situation when no one could derive a solution.

He soughted it out then itself ; as well, was very clearminded of the decision he took and the consequences he might have to face.

From then till date , he had always been her saviour, friend and supporter .

He was sitting next to her , his eyes on her , a soft feathery look , with a motherly patience .....giving time for the hurt kid to outburst and soothe on .

K : Un mela thappu ella ma. Aana , ellarum nammala maathriyae yerupaanganu , nenaika koodaathu . Nee awanga santhoshathuku than senjanu , nammaku theriyum . Aana , avanga( Meena) ellathaiyumae oru kutharkama paakra type . Prechanae athan .......!!
Nee evlo alugurathukellaam avanga thaguthiyaanavanga kedaiyaathu .
Vitru ma ......

M : Enaku kastama erukae !!! Apdi moonji la adicha maathri pesuraaga .

K _ Ellarukum nallathu nenaikrava , saatharanama oru vaarthai sonnalae thaanga mata _ evala poi , epdi apadipatta vaarthaila .......Cha.....epdi thaanguva ? !!!

Moppa kullaiyum anicha malaram Mullaipoo !!

His fists clenched in anger , on hearing the accusation made by Meena ..

Enna jenmamoo .....Jeeva annaka paaka vendiruku !!!

Mullai had reminded Jeeva of Meena s birthday that he had forgotten for good . The whole family took efforts and celebrated her birthday. But ,as the venomous creature she was as always ,Meena spit venom at Mullai , for having called up Jeeva .
The fragile heart that Mullai possessed broke into innumerable pieces upon her false accusations .
Of all ,Jeeva was the last person , Mullai wud ever think to rejuvenate her relationship !!!
Those words of Meena , were bleeding her heart out .....the only person who could mend her broken heart was Kathir !!!
He had cared for her ... from the day she had entered this house as the DIL.
She looked upon him as her saviour ,the one who could heal her wounds , the only person whom she can open up to , wrt anything in regard.
He had given her that comfort zone since their weddlock .
Being too vulnerable ,an emotional person ,she had always thought , that without his friendship ,she wudnt have been able to over come their wit.
There had been quiet a few times , she had had been pricked in heart.
And now ,