VIDIVELLI

Kathir !!!

He was way disturbed than ever that day .

If guilt was surging all over through him the whole day , her beauty was kindling him in another way and  burning desires were torturing him equally !!!

His eyes instantly realized her extra make over that day .

She had applied a darker shade ,to hide the bruises in and around the lips and had coated her mascara thick enough to hide the under eye bogginess .
Though from a distance , he didn't miss the tiny red marks .... around then neck !!!
Damn the unseen bruises !!!
He knew ....them !!!

He literally dogged looking at her straight the whole day ...... though.

Back in room , he had to face it anyhow !!

Nothing except that was bothering him ....he didn't pay attention in the surroundings at all .

The observatory and park appeared as just any another building .

When they decided to go for the bungee jumping , he felt actually relieved .

Knowing her fears , he knew she wudnt make it up there .

The intial altitude was sort off comfortable , to go on to jump ..... he was at ease ,though he realised she was watching and looking for him only from the roadside stalls .

Maybe she wasn't that much angry or upset with him ?

Maybe he s exaggerating his fears ?

Maybe she too was in for yesterday ?

Standing at such a high altitude , with Mother Earth's feet barely visible down , his legs secured in the bungee cord , he was thinking about this only !!!

Once ....

Twice ....

Thrice ......

All the three brothers jumped and bounced up in ease , that encouraged them to go in for the next level .

It was even more high , than their current spot .

Though a natural peak   to dive in , there were some man made alterations done to attract more of the tourists and jumpers .

The cliff was more steep than the previous one , but had necessary precautionary measures . It was desined , with three jumping spots ,with enough distance between  to enable  three people to bungee jump simultaneously .

A group of well trained people were by their side .

It was almost nearing the closing time and only a handful of young chaps , a young couple were left along with the Pandian brothers.

Two of the spots were alloted for jumping whereas they were assessing the strechability of the bungiee cord and the metal straps with cargo s on the third one.

Four of them having jumped already , Jeeva felt a vertigo , so walked down to settle himself , Kanna was  watching on him leaving Kathir all to himself .

It was his turn next , with the person next to him had almost jumped .

With the helper pushing him down , Kathir had jumped just when he heard that noice .....

It was like Thunder falling straight on those hills ...

Thud ...

Thud....

With him having jumped down he couldn't comprehend what was happening around him ....as along with the sound of something being crashed down , he was thrashed upon with a huge body , drenched in blood ...