KANNUKULLAE KADHAL THIRUVIZHA

They both were left in a trance...

Nothing except him was visible to her eyes !!!

Nothing except her fear mattered to him then !!!

Mullai : ...Enna vitutu enimel engayum pogathinga ...bayama eruku

Kathir : .....his hands were holding her as gently as ever ....her tender body was still trembling in shock , within his embrace...
Her face was panting over his chest ,her tears flowing over ......
Ka : ...Po..poga maaten ma ....romba bayanthutiya ?

Mullai : Uyirae pochu ....ennaiya enimel epovumae vitutu poga koodathu..!!!.......

Kathir :Maaten ....

She seemed to continuously chant the same phrases , inbtwn her sobs , with her hands constantly carressing the abrasions on the back !!!

He too was equally shaken with the turn of events but what took him off-guard was her unexpected appearance on that peak .

She must have paced as mad to reach there that fast .

Ka :...he teared up as well ... Alatha ma ... please ...poga maaten .....nee epdi enga ...ivlo veekaagama ? Oodi vanthiya ?

Mullai : ...naa paathutae erunthen....anga irunthu onum therla ... ore satham .
Kanna than vanthu sonnan ...Kathir anne.... accident nu ....athuku mela onnum nyabagam ella ....

It was then only they realised they were standing amidst a huge spectating crowd .

He eased her aside but still holding her within his hands , shhhhddd her ....by the time they composed themselves the whole family was there ..... only to join them , sharing their agony and shedding their happy tears .

They didn't spend much time thereafter and returned to their resort .
Parvathi and Murugan ,DM as well all the family members were left in shock and were still brooding over the mishap that was about to happen !! 
Jeeva was nearly scared to death seeing his dear brother come up drenched in blood , whilst Kanna was the other one apart from Mullai ,who was crying nonstop and clung to his brother . He practically didn't let go off Kathir .
None of them bothered much about dinner and they had retired earlyto their rooms , trying to erase the horrible event as early as possible .

Author won't be ellaborating the feelings and agony of other family members _ sorry about that guys .

Kathir was sitting still as ever in the cushion , his mind reverberating the events that took place . Off all he could clearly remember was Mullai , her fear struck face and panicked run towards him , and her tight hug, followed by those never ending kisses.

Was it even her ?

The one girl who was even shy to look up to him in public !!!

The only girl , whose face which was pale as death , instantly turned to life ,once seeing him !!!

He wud never forget that face of hers _ that pain that oozed out , that love it expressed , the happiness that ebbed up on seeing him and finally those kisses !!!

His lady !!!

How absolutely he had misunderstood her !!!

Damn !!!

Damn the night before !!!

Whatever it was , he should have cleared it off face to face with her , instead of shying away as a smitten teeny !!!

She was entering their room with a tiny medical kit holding the essentials.
Immediately he got up and took the things besides .

Settling down opposite to each other , an awkward silence prevailed for sometime .