VETKAI

Selitha alagil sivanthu nirkum senthenae....

Veritha kannaal , kangal vilungum pen maanae ......

Yen kalathu varaikum aasai vanthu nonthenae .....

How well those lyrics suited his current situation ....
Just before his eyes , stood she , an epitome of beauty ...which he could feast on only with his eyes .
Why ?
Well , he needn't be so !!
A voice inside him screamed in want and need . .
The liquor inside had not only awakened his yearning desires but had also suppressed his efforts that he had taken to keep him under control .
In a strange way , there were no conflicts within him .

His brain ,its thoughts _ crooked or straight , he didn't know though , just
ordered him to go in  for her , straight now !!!
To devour the savage beauty displayed right in front of his eyes !!!
It questioned him why he was even  standing there simply staring at her , wasting time ?
Well he had already wasted ,  pretty much !!!

Irudhayathin ullae ulai ondru kothika.....

Yentha moodi pootu naan yennai maraikka ....

Thodatuma Thollai Neeka ......

Thodatuma yen vetkai theerkaa !!!

Time had come to quench his thirst !!!

By the time the lyrics had finished off  with the last word
, she was  captured within his fiery
hug , his hot lips over hers , pressing in hard , sealing them with the hottest kiss ever .....his hands, one kneading
around her beauty at the back another , carressing her neck and pulling her more into him , leaving her no space nor air to breathe in .

His appetence was so desperate , that he could no longer think about his promise , check upon her comfortablity or any thing else for that matter  !!!

The influence of liquor added with her beauty dangerously displayed to him right beneath that transparent fabric , the hot beat of  music , the seducive  ambience  around them , the chillness of the weather , calm night with the radiance of the full moon
gleaming through , he was left mad with an allaying thirst to quench her ..... nothing else crossed his mind  !!!

Mullai felt she was caught in a whirlpool . Little did she remember what happened after he looked at her  !!!

She remembered ,her  attending to  him in concern , he seemed to feel better after throwing up , he looked sane , washing his face  even brushing up too , to get over the bile .
He was  telling her about the spacious ness of the  rest room , but then , after  he turned around to see her .....?

Then

Then .

Then what happened ?

He seemed to glance at her intently for a minute or so  and in next second , she found herself wrapped within his strong orbs , squeezing her within his body , his lips landing on her s fiercly , tracing her lip lines , then pressing in hard  ,kissing ;   his burning  lips  had then started demanding more from hers , his tongue darting in forcefully ,until she parted her lips open , only to plunge his tongue into the whole of her mouth , clenching along her lower lips , swirling in all over ....her teeth been bitten up , her tongue been taken and smeared  with  salivation ...
he went in more & more ; deeper & deeper , fiercer & fiercer , almost hitting her tonsils .....choking her up .