KARPANAIYOO ? ARPUTHAMOO ?

Mullaivanama ? ..she asked with a childish curiosity .

Ka : ...aama , ellaiya pinna . Hmm....oru thootamae eruku ....athuku than , watering pannen .
Epudi un mama oda planning ? ...he...he .he .....

That unoda mama  - it irked her .

The dim blue hue , well hid her cheeks that had turned pink , as well her shy smile and twinkling eyes , on hearing him say so ...in that deep toned voice .

Vellam manmatha vellam .....

Siru virisal kandathu ullam ....

Evai ellam penne unnalaaae ......

He nodded his head sideways to each beat of the no., as it flowed in .....

Suddenly he too started singing ..... pointing to her

Aamam.....

Evai yellaam penne unaalaae ......

Humming to himself .....ah..hmmm...

Song beat : Thanga thaamarai magalae .....

Thathi thaavuthu ....

Ka : ... abruptly ..hissing ....

Adinge !!!

Evan da athu _ thanga thamarai , velli thamarai nu ....

Only , always Mullai poo !!

Ennama solra ? Mama correctu thana ?

He turned to her and was asking this question in a too serious mood ???

If there was anyword , more than shocked , then it wud be apt for Mullai s current situation .

She knew only the mature composed Kathir .

This Kathir was new to her ....he was funny sometime back , giggling , suddenly singing ..... blabbering and now asking this question .

Even under the influence of alcohol , it was always "Her ".....

Though he was behaving comical , the essence of his blabbers too, were only her ... nothing else .

She smiled in pride , denying this man wud be the stupidest act ever !!!!

Through the darkness , she saw him fumbling out from the bed .

He looked nauseated and might obviously puck , it off at anytime .

She rushed around the huge cot to his side .

Mu : ...Yenge ..ungalku enna panuthu ? Oru maathri erukiya . Nencha karikutha ?

Ka : ....he gestured to her he was ok ,but his hands were constantly easing his chest ....

Suddenly he felt a bolt in stomach and felt he wud throw up then itself .

Mu :Yenge ,vaanthi varutha ? ...

She was genuinely worried for him ....in these few months of married life she had never seen him ,drunk .
He didn't seem to consume alcohol regularly . .
Maybe this was the first time ?
She really didn't know what to do .

Kathir _  his head started spinning a little , and he felt it wud be better if he throws up ......

Ka : .. Bathroom enga eruku ? vaanthi vara maathri eruku...ore irrutta eruku intha room .