Chapter 2

"Alphas!" Jin said.

And ran towards them. As soon as he saw them, his worries faded.

"Jinniee" said Jimin and hugged him tightly. "I missed you."

Jin chuckled and hugged him back. "I missed you too, Jimin."

While looking at the interaction between the omega and alpha the other four alphas scoffed. They were jealous.

"Its been only a day and you miss him already?" Hoseok asked Jimin.

"Yeah Jimin. You just wanted to hug him didn't you?" Taehyung asked.

"So what if I did?" Jimin stopped hugging Jin and stuck out his tongue to Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jin was getting a bit nervous while hearing this conversation. He was afraid his alphas would fight over this. He was going to change the topic when Namjoon said

"Well I don't blame Jimin. After all our Jin is huggable." He came towards Jin and back hugged him. Feeling his alpha's strong built arms around him, Jin relaxed. Then suddenly all alphas began to complain.

"Hey! I want a hug too." Hoseok said.

"Me too." Taehyung cried also.

"I won't mind getting another one." Jimin said.

"Ok guys we can all hug." Jin said while opening his arms. Then all three alphas clung to him and nearly suffocated Jin.

"Guys, can't breathe." Jin said through the nearly choking hug.

The alphas laughed and realsed their omega. They stared lovingly at their Jin as he tried to catch his breath. Oh how they all wanted to continue hugging him. How they wanted to do something a bit more than a hug to their omega. But Yoongi's word brought them back to reality.

"So, how long we going to stand here in this heat?" He said in a angry tone.

All eyes went to Yoongi. He was the only alpha who hasn't spoken since he came here. He hadn't even hugged Jin.

"Hyung, don't be mad. I didn't forget you." Jin said while he walked towards the angry alpha.

"Are you saying that I want to hug you? No, who is crazy to hug in this heat." Yoongi said.

Jin knew very well that this particular alpha was a tsundere (a person who is hard outside and a cute cuddly soft bear inside). He was aware that his hyung wanted skin ship as much as other alphas. So he didn't mind his words. He just stepped in front of him and gave him a peck on his cheek. He watched as Yoongi's expression changed from his usual one to suprise than back to normal. Yoongi looked at Jin, while Jin had an innocent and amused expression on his face. Yoongi's anger evaporated and he quietly said

"I'm not mad."

Jin smiled at his alpha's cute behavior. Suddenly the four other alphas began to complain again.

"Why does Yoongi hyung get a kiss?" Taehyung said.

"It's unfair." Jimin said while pouting.

"He didn't even hug Jin but still got a kiss." said Hoseok.

"You are lucky hyung." Namjoon said while staring at Yoongi.

"Like I care." Yoongi said and turned away towards the house's gate. "Let's get inside. This heat is killing me." He opened the gate and walked inside.

"I want a kiss too." Jimin and Taehyung cried out. The still complaing alphas turned towards Jin and surrounded him again.

"We deserve a kiss too." Namjoon said.

"It was just a peck on the cheek. Clam down." Jin laughed nervously and hoped his alphas will not make him kiss all of them. But he should have known better than to show a bit different skin ship to one alpha. In the end, Jin had to kiss all four alphas on the cheek. Otherwise they wouldn't go inside the house according to Taehyung. Jimin tried to get a kiss on the lips but Jin was quick. He kissed him on the cheek and ran to kiss Namjoon. He wasn't ready to have an argumemt again about having shown a different attitude to one alpha. And he was certainly not ready to kiss all of them on lips.