Chapter 40

Jin eyes got teary as he told the story to Namjoon. Namjoon hugged him before asking

"Why didn't you tell anyone else? Why you never told me you nearly got raped?" Namjoon ran a hand through his hair in frustration

"Joon I'm sorry but I was afraid. Afraid that you wouldn't accept Yoongi hyung. I didn't want that. I just wanted my mates to get along. I just wanted a happy family." Jin said hiccuping.

"I understand your point Jin. I understand why you always protected Yoongi hyung. I understand the whole story." Namjoon looked at Jin "But as your friend, as your first alpha don't I deserve to know the truth?"

"I'm sorry Namjoon. I just thought that if no one knew Yoongi hyung would feel comfortable. He's really sensitive. More then it seems like." Jin sat up, hugging Namjoon.

"It's fine now. Jin I just..." Namjoon stopped. Jin pulled back from the hug looking at him "Just what?"

"I want to kill that guy. I wished you told me sooner. How dare he touch you?" Namjoon growled.

Jin cupped his face, "Namjoon, alpha. I'm ok. He didn't do anything to me. I still belong only to you all." Namjoon kissed him, pushing his tongue inside his mouth. Jin threaded his fingers in his hair, moaning as the tongue tugged on his. Namjoon parted the kiss, attaching his lips on Jin's nape. He kissed there, causing goosebumps to appear on Jin's body.

"Mine. Ours." Namjoon growled as he sucked on his neck. Jin mewled, tilting his neck "Only yours. Only my alphas."

"I wish I could mate you." Namjoon said, against his neck. Jin blushed "W-what?"

"I want you. I want to mark you again so no one touches you." Namjoon said, grazing his teeth against the mating mark he left on Jin.

Jin shuddered "Nam-namjoon b-but..."

Namjoon pulled back looking at him with lust "We need to find Yoongi hyung first. And I need to have a talk with Hoseok."

Jin was amazed how Namjoon could control his hormones so well. Namjoon was defiantly aroused, Jin could smell it but he understood that he was the pack alpha, he had his duties.

Namjoon stood up walking towards the door but Jin stopped him by hugging his arm "Namjoon."

"What kitten?" Namjoon looked at Jin, surprised.

"Please don't tell them. Not about hyung or me. Please?" Jin pleaded.

Namjoon kissed his forehead "Of course kitten. It's not my place to. But I hope you tell them soon."

"I will. And Joon please don't be mad at Hoseokie hyung."

Namjoon eyes darkened at his words "I'm the pack alpha kitten. It's my job to keep everyone in line. I know very well what to do with him. He has no right to say those words to you. And I will remind him that." Namjoon said looking at Jin, voice deep, authority clear in his voice.

Jin gulped. He knew he had no power on this topic.

"I'm going now. Rest ok? Hyung would be back. Don't worry too much. I will send someone to keep you company." Namjoon said turning towards the door but he was pulled by Jin into a kiss. He stared with surprise but kissed back. The kiss was short but it had them both panting

"When hyung comes back, you can mate me. It-it's a re-reward. You controlled yourself for me so... so you can do whatever you want." Jin blushed.

Namjoon chuckled at his shy omega "Ok thank you. I can't wait to have you under me." Namjoon said leaving the room. Jin blushed bright red at his words, heart beating fast.

NAMJOON ENTERED THE LOUNGE

The alphas stood up, when Namjoon came, heads bowed and tensed. He sat down, glaring at Hoseok. He looked at the maknaes "Go to Jin and make him relax." Namjoon said. They nodded, leaving the two alphas behind. Namjoon stared at Hoseok

"Do you have anything to say?"

"Nothing else then that I was an idiot." Hoseok said.

"True. You are one. You were when you said those things to Jin. You are his second mate and have known him the longest after me yet you still did that. You know how Jin blamed himself. He always wanted us to get along. He tried his best to give us equal attention. And he has done a great job. You know very well how much he worries, how he over thinks, how much he doubts himself. Yet you said that Hoseok. You caused him to doubt himself. I must say I'm disappointed with you."

Hoseok felt really broken after hearing those words. He had again hurt Jin. First was the misunderstanding with his rut. Now this. In the end his words were wrong and wrongly spoken. It really hurt to know Jin cried because of him. Second was that he lost the trust of Namjoon. The pack alpha wasn't pleased with his actions and it would take a great amount of time to gain that trust back.

Nanjoon stayed quite, staring at Hoseok. "If only Yoongi had not gone missing, I would have done more then just talking. But right now Jin needs us, needs us to support him, to take care of him. So I will finish this right now. Don't do this again. Or I will not be this merciful."

"I understand. I will be careful from now on. And I will apologize to Jin." Hoseok said.

"Mmm. Do it later. He just calmed down. Don't rely him up again." Namjoon said. He went outside and began to make calls in order to find Yoongi.

IN THE EVENING

Namjoon sighed as he sat down. There was no sign of Yoongi. He had tried to find him in every possible place, called every person he knew to help but no result. Yoongi truly was a mafia member. He knew how to hide himself well. This simply ment one thing Yoongi will be found when he wants to be found. But for how long he will stay hidden? That was the question. Jin would go crazy if he doesn't come back. They can't keep him distracted for long. Someday he will break and he will break hard. So they needed Yoongi to come back quickly.

Namjoon stood up deciding to pay a visit to Jin and the maknae line. He quietly opened the door and closed it. He smiled when he saw they were all sleeping. Jin was being hugged by Taehyung and Jungkook while Jimin was hugging Jungkook. Since the bed wasn't made for four people they were sandwiched together. He walked towards them, smiling, he gently brushed Jin's hair, causing him to turn his head. He then turned around going back but stopped when he heard bed rustling.

Jimin had woken up, he looked around smiling at the trio on the bed. Then he noticed Namjoon. He stood up, yawning, came towards him.

"Hi" Namjoon said, ruffling Jimin's hair.

"Hi. Namjoon-ah." Jimin said yawning.

"Sorry if I woke you up."

"Nah. I had to wake up sometime. Anyway it's evening right?" Jimin said opening his phone and checking the time "I'm starving. So let's make something."

"I will help you." Namjoon said and they walked towards the kitchen.

"Any sign of him?" Jimin asked as he cut the ingredients.

"No." Namjoon sighed. Jimin turned to look at him, brows frowned "I'm worried Namjoon. Is there a possibility of him leaving us? Of leaving Jin?"

"I don't know. None of us truly knew Yoongi. But you know that mates can't live without each other. So..."

"Yeah.That's our only hope. That he values his life and loves Jin. We can only hope, wait and pray." Jimin said