Chapter 45 (smut)

Yoongi groaned, as he tried pushing Jin away who was completely lost in his heat and was trying to grind on his crotch. Jin whined at his rejection and tried again. But Yoongi pushed him back, trying not to inhale the sweet, sweet scent Jin was releasing.

"Jin-ah we can't mate when you are still angry with me. We are still fighting remember?"

"No. I forgive you. Just touch me." Jin begged, tears forming in his eyes.

"Pancake are you speaking due to the heat? If so I can't. I can't just mate with you if you truly don't want it." Yoongi said, he wanted to mate with Jin but he was afraid whether Jin was in right mind. He wasn't sure if Jin was truly speaking or it was his omega.

"Shit! Hyung just fuck me! It's hurts like hell! And it's your fault! Don't make me wait!" Jin yelled grabbing the collars of Yoongi's jacket. Yoongi gulped, he was now sure it was Jin, not his omega. There was no way an omega could speak like that to an alpha. Even being a dominant alpha Yoongi still found it hot when Jin showed this side of him.

"Ok. I will. But don't complain later when you can't walk." Yoongi said huskily. Jin licked his lips, imagination running wild at Yoongi's words. Jin slowly climbed on his lap, eyes on Yoongi's. They both moaned as Jin put weight on Yoongi's crotch, they both finding delicious friction. Jin flung his arms on Yoongi's shoulders, slowly grinding his hips. Yoongi licked his lips as he watched Jin with lust filled eyes. Jin's eyes wandered from his face to his lips. He leaned forward, their lips almost touching, their breaths hitting each other,

"Make me scream your name." Jin whispered seductively, against Yoongi's lips. A growl rippled through Yoongi's chest as he pushed Jin on the bed, climbed over him, took his hands and put them above his head. Jin mewled at his dominant act.

"Oh do you like this? Does my little slut like when I am rough?" Yoongi asked in a husky tone. Jin bit his lips at his words, nodding his head.

Yoongi smirked "Such a bad slut."

"Only for you." Jin said and opened his legs. Yoongi groaned at his action, taking the space between his legs. He released Jin's hand "They stay there." Jin nodded, keeping his hands above his head. Yoongi cooed at his obedience before he started to unbutton his shirt. After getting rid of his shirt he moved to his pants, removing them in a swift motion. He palmed Jin's hard cock through his boxers, enjoying the moans he produced.

"More. Hyung please." Jin moaned out.

"Tsk. Tsk. That's not what you should be calling me, slut. Should I stop?" Yoongi asked as he stopped his actions.

Jin whined, bucking his hips. "O-oppa! Oppa! Please! I'm sorry! Just touch! Just do something!"

"Such a good slut. I will give it to you." Yoongi's eyes darkened, he growled. He ripped Jin's boxers, causing him to whimper. He grabbed his cock, palming it. Jin moaned. Yoongi continued his actions, slowly speeding up. Then he took his cock in his mouth, deep throating him. Jin's hips bucked, unconsciously, causing Yoongi to gag a bit. But Yoongi didn't seem to mind as he continued to suck on his cock. He hollowed his cheeks, sucking hard on his cock. He teasingly licked the tip

"Oh! Mmmhh!" Jin moaned, closing his eyes. Yoongi smiled internally, happy that he was making his mate feel the pleasure. He increased his efforts, taking the cock in his throat. Without a warning he felt the cock pulsate, then cum spurted in his mouth. He swallowed the load, taking the cock out of his mouth with a pop. He looked at Jin who was covering his face, embarrassed that he cumed in Yoongi's mouth.

"You are being bad today, slut." Yoongi said, reaching close to Jin's face "Didn't even ask before cumming." Yoongi pushed Jin's hands away to look at his red face

"S-sorry oppa." Jin said. Yoongi smirked as he connected their lips together, immediately pushing his tongue inside. Jin struggled to keep his hands away, because he wanted to touch Yoongi. But he didn't have permission. He moaned and whined as Yoongi sucked on his lips. He was sucking them so furiously like he wanted them to bleed. After much sucking, he seemed to be satisfied with his work as he backed away to look at the ruined state of Jin. He smirked as he saw that the omega was panting, eyes half open.

He moved to his neck, biting on his mark. Jin wiggled under him, as he moaned. Yoongi then left a trail of hickies, moving from neck to his chest. Jin's breath hitched when Yoongi sucked on his nipple whil tugging the other.

"Ah!" Jin cried out as Yoongi bit his nipple. Yoogi aggressively licked the red nipple causing Jin to cry out in oversensitivity "Oppa! Not there!"

Yoongi smirked "But you wanted it."

"It's already red. What do you want from it?" Jin moaned as Yoongi sucked.

"I want it all perked up and swollen. So until we finish it's still like that." Yoongi said as he sucked on the other one the same way. Jin wiggled under Yoongi, trying to stop him. But Yoongi wasn't stopping. He sucked and sucked until Jin was continously moaning. Now both his nipples were red and swollen. Yoongi grinned at the sight of his nipples. Jin noticed his gaze, he whimpered as he thought Yoongi was going to suck on them again "Oppa no more. Please I need you somewhere else."

Yoongi chuckled at his words "Somewhere else?" He raised his eyebrows. Jin nodded, "It hurts. Please. Need you in me."

"Impatient slut." Yoongi sat up, removing his clothes. Jin watched hungrily as his boxers fell off to reveal his hard cock. Jin licked his lips, wanting to suck it.

"Not now my hungry slut." Yoongi said. Jin whined and pouted. Yoongi ignored him, as he pummed his cock before moving forward, cock infront of Jin's entrance. He rutted until his cock caught on the rim of the hole. He groaned as he felt Jin's walls clenching on him. He thrusted, cock slipping into the slicked hole. Both moaned out at the pleasure, feeling full atlast. Yoongi didn't take long before taking his cock out and thrusting back in. He immediately from the start set a hard and brutal pace not giving Jin time to adjust.

Jin's body was moving back and forth from the hard thrusts. He was trying to form words but only moans were coming out. His hands clenched on the sheets, desperately trying to stay in his space.

"Ah hhmm!" Jin moaned as Yoongi gave a particular hard thrust.

"Did I found your sweet spot?" Yoongi asked as he thrusted at the same spot earning a loud moan from Jin. The alpha smirked as he continued to thrust and abuse that spot, causing Jin to moan out. Yoongi leaned forward thrusts getting a bit uneven. He groaned as the the walls clenched around his cock, the warm walls giving intense pleasure. He looked at Jin whose mouth was hanging open, moans slipping, drool dripping. He reached forward to give a sloppy kiss. Jin whined as he withdrew

"Ki-kiss."

Yoongi chuckled as he again gave a kiss but this time it was long and was quite dirty, teeths clashing, drool slipping, moans mixing.

"I wa-wanna touch." Jin sobbed out, as Yoongi backed away. Yoongi shook his head and flipped him onto his stomach. Jin yelped at the sudden action, legs falling down. But a strong arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him up. Jin screamed out as the his hole was filled again.

"Oppa!" Jin moaned. Yoongi gritted his teeth, hips moving back and forth. Sweat shone on his forehead, hairs matted on his face but still his red, lust filled eyes shown out. Jin sobbed hands desperately holding the sheets as his body rocked back and forth by the thrusts. He felt a hand between his shoulders as he was pushed down. His face was now buried in the sheets, back arched beautifully. Jin bit his lips trying to stop the moans as the cock went deeper into him. The thrusts were direct hit on his sweet spot, causing a knot to form in his stomach.

"Go-going to c-cum." Jin moaned out. Yoongi grinned, gripping Jin's hips tightly as he delivered thrusts.

The room was filled with sound of skin slapping against skin and moans. Yoongi's thrusts had increased in speed and strength. There was no sign of him slowing down until he came. While Jin was fully drugged on the pleasure he was receiving, mind far gone and lost. He only felt the cock moving in and out and the knot building in his stomach. He screamed out as he came, dirtying the sheets under him. He was still on his high as Yoongi kept bucking his hips, cock slipping in and out the wet hole, producing sick squelching sounds. Jin tired running away from Yoongi but alpha gripped him tightly, brusing his pale skin. Jin whined, struggling in his arms

"Too much...hhmmm! To-too... ah!" Jin screamed but Yoongi pushed his head down, growling.

"Shut up! A slut shouldn't forget its place." Yoongi growled. One arm holding Jin while other pushed his head in the sheets.

Jin muffled screams and moans rang through the room, as Yoongi's thrusts weren't stopping and were abusing his hole. He had just came and wasn't given time to calm down at all. And the alpha was pounding mercilessly in his already abused hole. He couldn't do anything as his body rocked back and forth. He held on the sheets dearly, afraid that he will fall from the bed.

The alpha used his body as he pleased. He wasn't going to stop until he came. He continued to thrust, enjoying the screams and moans of his mate. He held on tightly on Jin's hips as pounded into the hole. The sight of his cock slipping in and out the wet, red hole was mesmerizing. He groaned as the cock slipped in without any resist. This was one of the parts he loved. The way how much wet Jin would get, slick literally dripping from his hole. He licked his lips, wanting to taste the sweet liquid dripping from Jin's hole. But he decided to do it later as he felt himself getting near. He grabbed Jin's arms, pulling them back, so his body was lifted. Yoongi groaned as he felt his cock going deeper then before. Jin screamed at the new angle at which his spot was being hit.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi asked in a deep voice. Jin's mind was far gone to respond. Yoongi pulled him back more, the walls clenching deliciously on his cock.

"So good. Hhmm! Sucking my cock like a hungry slut." Yoongi praised. Jin moaned out loudly, the knot in his stomach tightening.

"Your hole is literally swallowing my cock." Yoongi leaned forward and whispered in Jin's ear "Can you do better? Can you clench more tightly on my cock? I'm about to cum."

Jin tried nodding his head. He moaned as his walls sucked on the cock. His second orgasm near.

"Fuck." Yoongi groaned as the warm heat increased on his cock. He felt his member pulsate.

"Shit! Going to cum. Do you like that? Do you want my cum in your hungry little pussy?"

Jin screamed out silently, mouth open, as he came due to Yoongi's dirty words. His walls clenching tightly on Yoongi's cock. Yoongi groaned, as his cock was held tightly by warm walls of Jin's hole, not letting him thrust.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Yoongi cursed through gritted teeth as he came, unloading his cum in Jin's warm hole and painting it white. 

Yoongi panted, trying to come down from his high. He took his cock out causing Jin to whimper. He slowly lowered Jin on the bed. As soon as Jin hit the sheets, he fell asleep. Yoongi came to lay by his side, bringing Jin in his arms. He lifted Jin's one leg, admiring the abused hole which was now dripping out a mixture of cum and slick. He slowly pushed his cock back in the hole, grinning as it slipped in easily. Jin whimpered in his sleep probably not liking to be filled again when he was so sensitive. But what could Yoongi do? He was still hard and his rut was strong. He knew he had gone rough on the omega so he couldn't fuck him again until he rested. But he also couldn't wait. So he decided to let his cock rest in the warm hole as kind of a relief until Jin woke up.

"Sorry pancake." Yoongi whispered as he kissed Jin's forehead, cock buried deep in his hole.