Chapter 26

Summer vacations were coming in three weeks. Namjoon had planned to take a vacation with seven of them together and go to some beach. But due to their current situation it was not possible. He already was having trouble with balancing his time between his work and his home. Since Jin wasn't in any state to take care of the six of them, Namjoon had been trying to make sure that they were ok. He had assigned roles to to everyone, so that no one was burdened and the house was in good shape. The maknaes and Hoseok were easy to deal with. They did their chores, did their own work and took care of Jin. But Yoongi was hard to handle. He would skip meals, not sleep enough and drink sometimes. He was always in bad mood and snapped at people. Namjoon always wondered how Jin managed with Yoongi, how he kept Yoongi happy. It seemed that the only reason Yoongi was living with them was due to Jin and since he was out of picture he had no reason to. Namjoon had told everyone to keep away from him and never take his actions to heart.

The second thing he was troubled with was that Taehyung and Jimin had wanted to pause their semesters. They wanted Jin to get better. But Namjoon had strongly refused them. He fought with them over this topic, in the end he gave them the free hand, they could do whatever they wanted. Hoseok was now only doing dance practices and not partaking in competitions. He spent most of his time home.

Jungkook was really amazing. That boy somehow helped everyone as best as he could and kept his school life balanced too. He often found him working till late at night. When Namjoon confronted him he just said he was trying to do his best in his school life and pursue his dream of becoming a singer. Since he couldn't help Jin in anyway so he decided to this instead so he could be proud. Namjoon was really touched. He had told him that he was helping Jin in his own way. Namjoon himself was having trouble with his company. He was leaving most of his work to his assistant. He couldn't understand how to manage his home and work.

The third thing that troubled him was if they should tell Jin that he couldn't bare pups anymore. Of course they couldn't tell him now. He was hardly in shape at all to take the news. It really hurt Namjoon to see how life was turning out for Jin. He always remembered Jin as a free, loving, kind and sympathetic person. He met Jin for the first time at a party held by his parents. Namjoon's and Jin's parents were friends. They knew each other well. They had made these two meet and wanted them to be friends. Since Namjoon never had friends due to his position and his higher then normal IQ, so when he met Jin he thought they wouldn't get along. But the little Jin was very intelligent and kind. He understood Namjoon like no one ever did. They immediately hit of as friends. Namjoon's childhood was great due to Jin. They were best buds, always hanging together, visiting each other's home.They never thought they were going to be mates but when Jin got his first heat at age of 17, Namjoon's alpha and Jin's omega screamed to each other that they were mates. Namjoon and Jin quickly accepted each other and their parents were really happy. Namjoon's parents said that they were so thankful that they got Jin as a second son. When Jin's parents passed away due to an accident, Namjoon made Jin come live with him in his house. He didn't want Jin to be alone and when Jin said yes, Namjoon was at cloud nine.

So it could be said Namjoon was more then a mate for Jin. He was his support, his friend. The same was for Namjoon. Now when Jin wasn't there with Namjoon, he felt lonely and empty. Like he lost his desire to live.

AFTER SOME DAYS

Jin had started to move around a bit. He shocked everyone when he first left his room and came downstairs to sit with them. He had snuggled up with Jungkook and Hosoek. While the others alphas tried to talk with him. He never spoke, he only watched silently. The doctor said that it was due to shock. Jin was making some progress. He ate little and he stopped throwing up. He would sleep or cling to some alpha. Jin just watched while they did their work. Alphas were happy that Jin seemed to be getting better.

It was weekend and everyone was home. The maknaes were cooking dinner, Hoseok was still out, practicing. Namjoon was working in his room. Yoongi was on his laptop, while Jin was sitting on his lap. He had come when Yoongi was going to work.

"Pancake. Do you want to cuddle ?" Yoongi asked when Jin entered his room. Jin just nodded. Yoongi took his hands and made him sit on his lap. He caressed his cheeks which made Jin close his eyes. Yoongi kept doing that then he pulled him in a hug. "I'm sorry that I have to work. But will you stay in my lap and cuddle?" Yoongi asked. Jin just nodded and laid his head on Yoongi's chest. His hands curled up and holding the shirt Yoongi was wearing. Yoongi kissed his head then began to work, his one arm wrapped around Jin while the other worked on the laptop. He continued to work. It almost seemd to Yoongi like old times when Jin would spend time with him.

Yoongi was disturbed by a knock on his door. He shot a annoyed look at the door, because Jin woke up and was looking at the door.

"Come in." Yoongi said, voice annoyed. The door opened, revealing Jungkook. "Sorry for disturbing hyung but dinner is ready. Jimin and Taehyung hyung said that Jin hyung has to eat so please come down. Everyone is waiting."

"Fine." Yoongi said. Jungkook left. Yoongi looked at Jin who was now playing with his fingers.

"Pancake do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked. Jin shook his head. "Will you eat if I do? What if I feed you? I know you love being fed." Yoongi saw Jin stop playing with his fingers and think. Then he laid his head back on Yoongi's chest, closing his eyes. Yoongi sighed and intertwined their fingers.

"Pancake let's eat first ok? Then you can sleep." Jin shook his head. Yoongi didn't pay him any heed and stood up, picking Jin in his arms. Jin gasped and immediately wrapped himself around Yoongi.

"Sorry Pancake. But you are going to eat, even if you don't like it." Yoongi said and walked downstairs.

He was greeted by the sight of all five alphas sitting at the table waiting for them. He nodded at them and placed Jin on a seat and sat beside him. The alphas hugged Jin and began to eat. Yoongi put some food on a plate and picked up the spoon, filling it up and fed it to Jin. Jin made a face but opened his mouth. Yoongi watched closely in case he threw it out. He slowly, spoon by spoon fed Jin until he was satisfied that he ate enough. Until then everyone had eaten. They were deciding if to watch a movie or not. Yoongi was telling them that he would go to his room to work. While they should ask Jin if he wanted to watch or not. They all turned to Jin to ask when they saw a tear drop from his eyes.

"Jin sweetie what's wrong?" Hosoek asked as he stood in front of Jin cupping his face. Jin just kept crying.

"Pancake does something hurt? Tell me does it hurt?" Yoongi asked in a panicked voice. It was first time Jin cried after losing the pups.

Jin shook his head. They all hugged him.

"Then why are you crying? Tell us. " Jimin said, wiping his tears.

"We promise we will help. Just tell us hyung." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jin said, sobbing.

"Why you saying sorry? Jin, kitten you did nothing wrong." Namjoon said, kissing his forehead but Jin shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I have been a bad omega. A bad mate and a bad mother. I lost our baby. I'm so sorry." Jin said. His tears kept falling. "I know you wanted a pup but I lost him. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry."

Taehyung grabbed Jin pulling him into a hug.

"Jin it's me who is sorry. Please don't blame yourself." Taehyung said.

"Yes Pancake. It was our fault not yours. We were uncapable of protecting you and the pup." Yoongi said, his voice cracking. He truly blamed himself for the loss of the pups.

"Sweetie, it's true. We are the ones who are sorry. We couldn't keep you safe." Hoseok said

"So please don't blame yourself. Kitten, listen..." Namjoon cupped Jin's face making him look at him. 

"It was never your fault."

"Please please hyung don't blame yourself. It hurts when we see you like this. Please don't do this any longer." Jungkook said, hugging Jin from behind.

"Jin believe. Believe and don't fight with yourself." Jimin said.

"So you won't leave me right? You won't leave right? You are not angry with me right?" Jin asked, looking from one alpha to another. He was still crying, all the pain he felt, his insecurities all opened up and his alphas understood.

"My Jin of course we won't leave." Taehyung said.

"Sweetie never. We weren't angry with you at all." Hoseok said.

"Pancake, we love you." Yoongi said.

"I'm not leaving you hyung" Jungkook said.

"Jin it was not your fault and we weren't even a little angry at you. Angry at ourselves? Yes but never at you." Jimin said.

"Kitten, you are our mate, our omega, our life and our everything. We can't live without you. We are the ones who are afraid that you will leave us. We are nothing without you. Jinnie my life please get better. Please stop blaming yourself. " Namjoon begged.

Jin looked at them, their sincerity, their love he felt it. He smiled at them "Thank you. And I'm not anything without you too."

AFTER THIS EMOTIONAL TALK WAS OVER

They were all very happy after all their Jin was back or atleast he got a lot better. Of course it will take some more time for the scars to heal but right now they were happy. 

Jin wanted to sleep. When they asked with who, he had said with them all. So they somehow managed to sleep on a bed with all of them together.

A/N

Sorry for 'after the emotional talk was over' thing. I didn't know what to write.

I want to ask something. Should they tell Jin that he can't get pregnant anymore or they should not tell him. Please comment what you think. Oh and Jin doesn't know that he was carrying twins. Only the alphas know. Continue to read if Jin will come to know or not. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜