Chapter 29 (smut)

Jin grabbed the counter edges, as his body moved back and forth. Namjoon's head was on his collar bone, sucking, hands holding Jin's hips, while he kept pounding into him. Jin was moaning and screaming, his voice loud. His head foggy, tears streaming down his face, hands holding the counter for dear life. This was hardest Namjoon had ever gone with him. He had cum multiple times but the alpha wasn't slowing down, not caring if he was over sensitive.

How long have they been at it? It felt like hours to Jin. He was wishing that Namjoon would stop before the others wake up. He tried stopping Namjoon but his head was far gone into his rut, he wasn't stopping until he cummed for atleast ten times. He was thanking his heat or he would have fainted by now. But even for an omega in heat this was getting too much.

Jin's mind was completely blank and numb, that he didn't know when Namjoon cummed into him for nth time and pulled out. He watched proudly as the hole spilled out cum, loose and open. He wanted to eat him out, his pink ass and hole too much a sight for him. But he knew Jim needed rest and he himself was a mess too. He wanted a bath as soon as possible. He never liked being sweaty and covered with cum. He looked at Jin, smirking at the ruined state of him. It was apparent that the omega was in a daze.

"Kitten." Namjoon brushed the hair from Jin's forehead. Jin slowly nodded, eyes trying to focus on him. "Let's go to my room." He picked up the limp omega, careful not to touch his ass as it was red and probably sore by his skin slapping against it. He walked towards his room, opening the door and laying the omega on it. He moved away from the sleeping omega and towards the kitchen. He now had to clean the mess they had made there. He groaned when he saw he still hadn't the ice cream and now it was melted. He put it in the fridge, turning towards the mess of cum and slick on the counter and the floor. He cleaned it and picked up their clothes and made his way towards his room. He smiled when he saw Jin asleep, his body in the position in which he left him. He picked him up walking towards the bath. He turned on the tap, waiting for the tub to fill up with Jin in his arms. After the tub filled up, he slowly sat down, taking Jin in his lap. Jin whimpered when his body hit water.

"Shhh... Just a little bath then you can sleep, Kitten." Namjoon said, rubbing his back.

After bathing Jin and himself, he wrapped a towel around Jin and carried him to bed. Setting him down, he grabbed two clean hoodies and made Jin wear it. Then he moved to wear a hoodie too but Jin whined, stopping him.

"Namjoon-ah! Come to the bed." Jin said taking his hand.

"I'm coming Kitten. Just wearing some clothes." He kissed Jin's hand that was holding his hand and let go. He was clothing himself while he could hear Jin's continuous whining. He smiled, thinking, how cute Jin gets after mating.

"Ok. I'm here." Namjoon said as he slipped under the covers beside Jin. Jin immediately cling to him. Namjoon smiled, patting his back.

AFTER SOME TIME

Jin woke up, groaning as his heat was back. He sat up in bed looking at Namjoon, who was sleeping soundly. He needed Namjoon as he was hot and needy again. But seeing Namjoon sleeping, who knows after how long, he didn't want to wake him up. He looked at his legs, they were wet by the slick. He pressed his legs together, eyes closing at the relief he felt.

"What should I do?" Jin thought "Should I go to others? They will help. But..." Jin looked at Namjoon "He will be angry right? He's even in rut."

A strong heat wave went through his body, causing him to whimper. He knew he had no choice. He slowly climbed on Namjoon's stomach, legs on both sides of alpha's body. He moved the hoodie away from under his body so it doesn't get dirty by his slick. He nearly moaned when he felt alpha's warmth under him. His hole produced more slick, wetting Namjoon's stomach. But still he was asleep. Jin felt bad at waking him up but he was needy.

"Namjoon." Jin called out, but to no result. He tried again but the alpha wasn't waking up.

He felt like crying, his body was hurting, he wanted release, he wanted an alpha inside him. An idea came to him. He moved towards Namjoon's crotch, taking his sweat pants off. He gulped at the sight of the huge bulge. Apparently, the alpha was still in rut. Jin felt a little better now, he was needy like him too. He took off the boxers, watching as the cock sprung up, fully hard.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked. He had woken up when Jin took his boxers off. He saw the omega blush, not looking at him.

"What did I say about answering my questions?" Namjoon propped himself on his elbows, getting a better view of the omega.

"I'm needy." Jin whispered, his face red. He was embarrassed by getting caught.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"I tried. But you weren't waking up." Jin said.

Namjoon sat up, grabbing Jin, sitting him on his crotch. Jin squeaked when he felt the warm cock massaging his butt cheeks.

"I'm sorry Kitten. But don't stop what you were going to do before." Namjoon said, taking his hoodie off. At that time he noticed the slick on his stomach. He smirked looking at the omega. Jin lowered his gaze. Namjoon still smirking laid down, watching the omega.

Jin looked at him then gulped. He stood up a bit, taking the thick cock in his hand, he positioned it at its entrance and sat down, moaning at the breach. Namjoon groaned as he felt his cock being sucked in by the hole. He looked at the omega. He had hands on Namjoon's stomach in order to steady himself. The hoodie he was wearing was covering him well. He looked so innocent, cheeks rosey pink, hairs messy. His big brown eyes looking so pure like he wasn't riding a cock.

Jin experimentally rolled his hips and when he felt pleasure he began to pick up the pace. He stood up a bit, the cock leaving his hole and he slammed back onto it. Both moaned at the feeling.

"Kitten..." Namjoon moaned. He grabbed his waist, and thrusted upward. Jin screamed as the his prostate was hit head on. He kept bouncing on the cock while Namjoon continued to thrust, matching his rhythm. Jin was moaning, the pleasure he was getting due to the alpha's continous abuse of his prostate. It only intensified when alpha grabbed his member, pumping it.

Jin's head was hanging backwards, his hands grabbing and scratching Namjoon's abdomen. The alpha wasn't complaining at all. He felt a new kind of thrill when his omega scratched and marked him.

Namjoon could tell that Jin was getting tired. His thighs shaking, his hands grabbing his stomach painfully. He was breathing heavily, eyes closed. Jin usually never rode a cock. It was just the alphas pounding in him. He was inexperienced and was getting tired easily. Namjoon was going to suggest changing their positions when he felt his member pulsating inside Jin's warm heat. Something about the omega riding him was a major turn on.

"Kitten I'm going to cum." Namjoon told Jin. Jin nodded, fastening his pace. He too was close.

Some more thrusts and Namjoon was cumming in him. Jin moaned at the warm feeling, tension rising in his stomach.

"I'm going to knot you kitten." Namjoon said, groaning.

Jin whimpered, as he felt the cock inside him growing. Namjoon thrusted one more time and knotted Jin. Jin moaned, his walls stretching around the cock. He felt the cock spurting warm cum into him slowly. The tension in his stomach rised and he came with a silent moan.

Namjoon grabbed Jin before he would collapse. He made him lie down on his chest. He kissed his head, taking in his rosey scent. Jin whimpered a bit as the cock kept cumming into him, his stomach getting a little bump.

"Is this position ok?" Namjoon asked, rubbing Jin's back. He wanted him to be as comfortable as possible. It would take awhile for the knot to untie.

"Ye-yeah. Namjoon a kiss." Jin said raising his head. Namjoon chuckled and leaned forward to kiss him.

"You are so cute." Namjoon said. Jin just hummed, eyes closing as he lay on Namjoon's chest.

WHILE DOWNSTAIRS

The alphas had woken up to smell the phermones of Namjoon and Jin. It was apparent they were both together and mating. They had moved to the kitchen to find the scents strongest there. They all were blushing while cooking their breakfast. Then Yoongi had suggested to let some air in. After doing that the house smelled normal now. It was not first time that someone had gotten rut and was mating with Jin. But usually their rut phermones weren't strong enough to bother other people. Namjoon was a different case. His rut and phermones were quite strong. It just showed how dominant of an alpha he was. More than anyone of them. That was why he was given the head of house title.

They all knew that it would take them awhile to see Jin again.

A/N

Sorry if it wasn't great smut. But great smut is not the purpose of this story. This story is not based on smuts. Smuts are a part of it but they don't make the story.

By the way thank you for the views, comments and votes. Love you all💜💜💜💜 Did anyone see Jhope's vlive today? The bracelets were cute.