Chapter 13

THE NEXT DAY

After waking up Jin went to university with Jimin and Taehyung. When he got home he texted Jungkook asking him if he wants to meet today. After getting a yes from him, Jin helped Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung in getting the house clean and preparing food. It was seven o clock when Jin decided to go to meet Jungkook. They decided to meet at the same cafe.

"Kookie!" Jin called out to Jungkook who was waiting in front of the cafe

"Jin hyung." Jungkook smiled. Jin surprised Jungkook when he hugged him tightly. Jungkook stood frozen for a moment, then hugged back, hesitantly. Jin noticed it and said "Jungkook what did I say? You can't hurt me."

"Sorry hyung." and hugged Jin back.

"I would accept your apology if you do something."

"What?" Jungkook hurriedly said, not wanting Jin to stay angry at him. Jin leaned his face forward and said "Kiss me."

Jungkook stumbled back "K..kiss!?

Jin laughed at his reaction. He patted his cheek. "It's okay. No need to rush. We only met for a second time." Jin said and grabbed Jungkook's hand, leading him towards his home. "Wait." Jungkook said, stopping midway.

"Kookie?"

"I'm scared." Jungkook admitted.

"About meeting them?" Jin asked, but he already knew the answer. Of course it was nerve-wracking for the boy, after all Jin was also a bit worried. Jin knew that Jungkook was very shy, their last encounter still fresh in Jin's mind.

"Yes. I'm afraid Jin hyung, what if they don't like me? What if they don't accept me?" Jin placed a finger on Jungkook's lips.

"Shh... Kookie listen to me, they were so excited when I told them about you. They immediately wanted to meet you. Trust me when I say you will fit right in."

"Jin hyung..." Jungkook said.

Jin squeezed Jungkook's hand in encouraging manner "If you don't want to meet them today we can postpone it. I'm sure they will understand."

"No, no. I want to meet them. Please." Jungkook eagerly said. Jin smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"You are too cute. If you feel uncomfortable, then tell me. I will be there." Jungkook nodded at Jin's words.

THEY REACHED JIN'S HOME

"We are here!" Jin said when he entered the lounge, with Jungkook behind him.

"Jinnie!!" Jimin cried out from upstairs. He ran down the stairs and hugged Jin. Jungkook stared at Jimin, wide eyed.

"Wow! Jimin. Be careful at the stairs." Jin nagged Jimin. "I was just excited." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.

"Oh my goodness! He is so cute." He hopped on Jungkook, scaring the poor boy. "He has such innocent eyes, squishy cheeks and fair skin." Jimin rambled on, Jungkook just standing there, shocked, while Jimin squeezed his cheeks and patted his hair.

"Clam down Jimin. Don't just jump on the boy." a voice said, they looked around to see Hoseok standing there. Jimin let Jungkook go and pouted.

"What can I do when he is so cute?"

Jin laughed when he saw Jimin's pout and Jungkook's expression. "I'm sure you scared him Jimin." Jin said

"Sorry Jungkook." Jimin said, he reached out his hand for a handshake. Jungkook smiled and shook his hand.

"It's ok hyung."

Hoseok stopped Jimin from jumping on Jungkook again when Jimin heard Jungkook's voice. Pushing Jimin away Hoseok also reached out his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you finally Jungkook-ssi."

"Nice to meet you too hyung." Jungkook bowed. Jimin burst into a fit of praising Jungkook again.

"Where is everyone?" Jin asked Hoseok. Jimin and Jungkook were talking, more like Jimin was praising Jungkook and Jungkook was standing there embarrassed.

"Namjoon is at the company, some work came up. Taehyung was here sometime ago, he is probably in his room. Yoongi hyung is in his room, producing."

"Joonie hyung is getting busier." Jin said while looking at Jimin and Jungkook.

"Yeah. He is barely getting any rest nowadays." Hoseok said.

"Nooo! I'm late." Taehyung came running from somewhere. "I wanted to meet Jungkook first."

"Where were you?" Hoseok asked.

"I was playing game." He turned towards Jungkook "I'm Taehyung." Then Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook fell into a conversation about games. Jin left them there, going to look for Yoongi. He knocked on the door but received no answer. He called out Yoongi's name but no reply. He slowly opened the door, Yoongi was sitting on the chair, headphones on and was working on something. He turned around when he smelled Jin coming in. Jin smiled at him while walking towards him and straddled his lap. Jin took of the headphones and Yoongi's arms wrapped around him. 

"You are back." Yoongi said while looking at Jin.

"Yep. Jungkook is downstairs, let's go and meet him."

"I know I smelled him."

"Then why didn't you come down?"

"Because I knew you would come here." Yoongi leaned forward and kissed Jin. Jin immediately replied, wrapping his hands around Yoongi's neck and slowly tugging his hair. Both pulled back for breathing.

"You are busy?" Jin asked, while looking at the opened laptop.

"Yeah. Got to write a song."

"You must be tired. Have you been sleeping?" Jin said, worried.

"Nah."

Jin got angry. "Why!? Why aren't you taking proper rest? I'm sure there is nothing more important than your health."

"Because I want to finish all my work before my rut comes."

"Why?" Jin was totally confused. Yoongi leaned forward, whispering in Jin's ear

"So that I can fuck you as hard as I want and as much as I want without anyone disturbing me." Yoongi said seductively.

Jin blushed, he stood up from Yoongi's lap and moved towards the door mumbling "Let's go, everyone is waiting."

WHEN JIN AND YOONGI GOT DOWNSTAIRS

"Is Joonie hyung still not back?" Jin asked when he noticed that the alpha was not there, between all the other alphas sitting in the lounge. Jin sat next to Jungkook, Yoongi beside Jimin. Jin introduced Jungkook to Yoongi. They both shook hands.

"Yeah. He is running very late." Taehyung said about Namjoon.

"Should we start dinner without him?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe we should wait." Jin said. Everyone agreed the they began to talk about different stuff. They asked Jungkook many questions. He answered all of them when he got shy Jin would grab his hand, encouraging him.

"So Jungkookie did your parents know about this?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. They both were ok with it. Actually they both are overseas right now. So I talked to them on phone. They said they would love to meet you guys when they come back."

Then the sound of door opening came, a voice said "Sorry I'm late."

"Namjoon hyung you are back finally." Jimin said. Jin stood up, kissed Namjoon lightly on the lips. "How was today?"

"It was great. I was able to sign a contract with GS." Namjoon hugged Jin.

"That's amazing hyung. This deserves a party." Taehyung said.

"Yeah. I'm thinking of throwing a party soon." Namjoon said as he sat down. He turned his attention to Jungkook, who was looking at him with something like awe.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. I finally met you Jungkook. It's a pleasure."

"No, its a pleasure meeting you." Jungkook bows. "Um a..." Jungkook stopped. "What's wrong Kookie?" Jin asked.

"Are you really Kim Namjoon the Kim Namjoon? The ceo of JH?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon smiled "Yes I'm the Kim Namjoon." Everyone laughed at how cute Jungkook was, his eyes were so wide. His eyes were shining in admiration.

"I'm really a big fan of you. The way you became the ceo of one of the biggest korean companies at such a young age it's really inspirational." Jungkook continued his fanboying. Everyone burst into laughter. Jungkook got shy as everyone was laughing at him.

"Oh Namjoon I never thought you were so great. Jungkook really reminded us." Hoseok said, jokingly.

"You got a fan, Namjoon hyung." Jimin teased.

"Hey don't laugh at Kookie." Jin said, wrapping his arms around him.

"It's ok Jungkook ssi, there are just teasing. I'm really great full to you." Namjoon said. Jungkook just nodded, too shy to speak.

All seven talked for a while then decided to eat dinner. After dinner Jungkook went home. Then the six continued to talk about Jungkook.

"He's really a nice kid." Namjoon noted.

"Yeah. His parents seem to be nice too." Hoseok said.

"Yup. Kookie was afraid to shake my hand because his mother told him to be careful with omegas." Jin told them.

"Aww he is very innocent and cute." Jimin said, thinking about his doe eyes and squishy cheeks.

"I can't wait for him to start living with us. Finally I would have a rival." Taehyung was talking about his game. He found out that Jungkook also played it and was a good player.

"Are you saying I'm not up to your level?" Jimin asked, he also played that game.

"Of course you suck at it, mochi." Then Taehyung and Jimin began to quarrel.

"There they go again." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon laughed at their eldest's expression.

"What you think about Kookie hyung?" Jin asked, noticing that he still didn't say anything about Jungkook.

"He's okay I guess. He could have been worse." Yoongi said.

"What you mean?" Hoseok asked

"We will know about his true colors when we start living together."

"I'm sure that Kookie is going to be same still." Jin said.

"Yeah." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

A/N 

The companies I'm talking about (GS, JH) are purely fiction. They don't exist in real life (I think so). If they exist and I'm using their names then I apologize.