Chapter 44

"Put me down! Now!" Jin yelled. Yoongi put him on the bed and backed away. Jin glared at him "I'm not mating with you."

Yoongi stayed silent. He looked at Jin, standing still. Jin continued to glare at him but he whimpered as pain shot through his body. He curled into a ball, holding his legs close. He quietly sobbed as the pain increased. His omega was screaming to get on his knees and beg Yoongi to fuck him. But no, not this time. He was still angry and he wasn't just going to mate with him like nothing happened. Because something did happen. Yoongi broke his heart and he had hurt him. He always supported Yoongi, stood by his side, took his mood swings, took his harsh words and treatment. He stayed quiet when he was harsh towards his mates and in the end this is how he acts? It was totally not acceptable.

Jin let out a little scream at the pain. He cried out as he hugged himself closer. He growled when Yoongi's scent got closer.

"Stay a-away." Jin choked out the words.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks "But you are hurting yourself. And it is hurting me. Your omega is in pain and so are you. Stop resisting. The pain will only increase."

"I have ta-taken this pain before. It's no-not new."

"But this time you have your mates. Do you know how unreasonable you are being right now?"

"I don't care." Jin said, covering himself with a blanket. He whimpered. He might resist his heat but Yoongi's rut wasn't helping him. He knew Yoongi was growing impatient. He was getting closer to him and his insane scent of cherries was so much stronger.

Yoongi was confused. He couldn't understand what to do with Jin. His scent of coffe was so addictive. It was so hard to stay away from him. His rut wasn't helping either. His alpha was telling him to jump on omega's frail body and fuck him. But he couldn't just touch Jin without his permission. He growled, getting frustrated.

Yoongi slowly climbed in the bed beside Jin. Jin scooted away from him till he was on the other side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked.

"Sitting beside you." Yoongi answered. Jin looked at him questiongly but spoke no further. They lay together, no one speaking.

Jin was still whimpering and crying at the pain. Yoongi sighed "Should someone else help you?"

Jin shook his head.

"How would you forgive me? Tell me." Yoongi asked.

"Maybe start from telling me where were you? Why did you stay away for so long? And apologize to Jungkook and to others. Maybe then I will think about forgiving you." Jin muffled voice came from under the covers.

"I will apologize to them. I was staying at a hotel like I said before."

"Then why couldn't Namjoon find you?"

"Because I didn't want to be found."

"And why was that?"

"I was thinking about my actions. I was afraid of what you will say. What you will think of me if I went back. "

"But staying away and causing me pain wasn't a good choice."

"I know that now. And I am sorry." Yoongi stayed silent, waiting for Jin's response but he didn't speak. He spoke again "You know how I am. How easily I get angry. I say harsh stuff and things. I even try to control myself but sometimes I let go. And I end up hurting others. Even now, I'm still same as before. Whenever I'm with you I hurt you. Whether it's because of me or just staying close to me."

Yoongi got silent then spoke "You know how I was living before I met you. I was just a shell without any purpose or happiness. But when I met you, you helped me get rid from that mafia. I now can smile and laugh. I got a dream and I can follow it. I now have a beautiful mate by my side. I was happy and still am. But due to my mistakes I end up hurting you. I caused you pain. No matter what I do, you get hurt. But believe me it's not my intention. I can never hurt you intentionally and I don't want to. But still this all happened. And I'm sorry for it. More than I can say. And..."

"And I'm ready to do anything for you until you forgive me. Even if it takes years and years, I will say sorry every day, every minute, every second. I will beg, I will stay away from you..." Yoongi took a deep breath before continuing "I will keep my distance from you if that is what you want. I will do it all if it means you will forgive me someday."

Yoongi stayed silent. He tried to hold in his tears. The thought of staying away from Jin was very hard and painful. He knew he was an idiot when he didn't come back for four days. It was painful for him too but it was probably more painful for Jin since he didn't know a single thing about where or in what condition Yoongi was. It worried him so that was why he was is bad condition than Yoongi. But he knew he had to pay for his mistakes. Even if he had to separate himself from Jin then he would do it as long it ment he will forgive him.

Yoongi waited but it appeared Jin wouldn't speak, so he decided to leave. He stood up, but he was surprised when a hand grabbed his arm.

"Don't go." Jin said, peeking from under the covers.

Yoongi was totally surprised but he stayed in the bed. He slowly grabbed Jin's hand, which was very hot, brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"If it's what you want." Yoongi whispered.

Suddenly Jin sat up, throwing the covers away. Yoongi was surprised to see that he was crying.

"Don't go. Ok? Don't leave me again. I can't... I ca-can't live without you." Jin sobbed, whole body shaking.

Yoongi hesitantly reached out his arms, wanting to hug Jin. The omega flung himself into his arms, sobbing as he clung to his chest.

"Just stay. S-stay. P-please d-don't leave." Jin cried. Yoongi hugged him tighter "I promise. I will be by your side all the time. I promise you."

Jin and Yoongi stayed like that hugging each other tightly, inhaling each other's calming scents. Finally after they have come down from their high emotions, Jin stopped crying but still hugging Yoongi. In the heat of emotions they both had forgotten their heat and rut. When their heat and rut hit them with a renewed strength they both moaned out in pain.

"Y-yoongi h-hyung...." Jin moaned as the pain increased. He rubbed himself against Yoongi's crotch.

"Damn!" Yoongi gritted his teeth, the moan he just heard was too much lewd. He might lose his control and literally eat Jin.

A/N

You know what's coming next. Here is a quiz. Yoongi has a kink (its a title/name) and what is it? Can you guess? Its four lettered.