Chapter 46 (smut)

"Wha..?" Jin slowly opened his eyes to be confused by the sight. Then he remembered he must have fallen asleep. Yoongi was sleeping infornt of him. He tried moving but he felt something in his lower region. He gasped as he looked down to see that they were still connected. He blushed at the realization.

"Woke up?" Jin looked up to see that Yoongi had woken up. Jin shyly nodded. Yoongi furrowed his brows, thinking why was he so shy. Then he remembered. He smirked before bucking his hips. Jin screamed totally caught by surprise

"Hyung!"

"What? Did you think we were done? It's just the beginning." Yoongi said, kissing Jin. Jin accepted his kiss, opening his mouth, letting alpha's tongue to explore his mouth. Yoongi's hands snaked around his body, settling on his waist. Jin softy moaned in the kiss, hands running on Yoongi's chest.

After the heated makeout session, they parted their lips. They both panted, eyes staring into each other.

"I want you." Yoongi whispered huskily. Jin moaned at his words, he bared his neck "Then take me." Yoongi growled before attacking his neck. Jin moaned out as Yoongi licked and nibbled. He was lost in the feeling on his neck, soflty moaning when Yoongi bit him. Suddenly, he gasped when the cock in him got fully hard.

"O-oppa!" Jin said embarrassed, by the strange feeling of cock hardening when still inside him.

"I can't wait anymore." Yoongi growled before rolling them both so that Jin was on his back and him over Jin. He grabbed Jin's one leg and put it on his shoulder. Jin yelped, he felt too exposed in this position. He tried covering himself but Yoongi pushed his hands away.

"We are too far gone for shyness pancake." Yoongi said as he thrusted into him. Jin moaned. His reactions were stronger and louder as he was very sensitive after their first round and the fact that the cock never left his hole.

Jin moaned throwing his head back as Yoongi picked up his pace. The bed was rocking by his thrusts. Jin reached out to grab his bisceps.

"No touching slut." Yoongi said, groaning due to the pleasure.

"Oppa!" Jin whined "I want to feel you too. It's not fair that only you can kiss me and touch me."

Yoongi chuckled at his pouting face. He leaned forward to kiss his pouty lips. Jin scoffed at his attempt to distract him.

"Don't try to fool me." Jin said, biting his lips due to the pleasure.

"Don't be angry now. I'm yours. Do whatever you want pancake." Yoongi said, kissing his stomach. The way he shifted from his kinky role to his real loving side really amazed Jin. It just proved to him how much he cared for his feelings.

As Yoongi backed away to kiss his inner thigh while thrusting. Jin's hands went to his toned stomach. He moaned as Yoongi hit his prostate and he scratched his stomach. Yoongi groaned as the nails dig in his flesh, enjoying the whole experience. He focused on pounding in Jin while sucking his thigh.

"Hhmm!" Jin moaned as Yoongi continued to hit on his sweet spot. He felt tension rising in his stomach. "More! Oppa! Right there!"

Yoongi smirked against his skin as Jin cried to be fucked hard. And who was he to refuse him? He put the other leg on his shoulder, groaning as the new angle made him do deeper. The way the walls were clenching around him, he knew Jin was going to cum. And he himself wasn't far behind. He groaned loudly as the walls clenched tightly around his cock as Jin came.

"Aah hhmm!" Jin moaned loudly as he came, white cum spurting from his member. He grabbed Yoongi's arms, trying to stop him from thrusting but he knew his efforts were futile. He moaned as Yoongi kept ponding into him, the sound of skin against skin ringing through the room.

"I-I'm s-sen-sensitive. S-slow down." Jin moaned out, looking at Yoongi. He bit his lips at the sight of his mate staring back at him. Sweat glistening, hair matted, teeth gritted, growls escaping from Yoongi's mouth. He moaned as he felt his orgasm nearing. And it was stronger than before.

"Is my slut going to cum again in just two minutes?" Yoongi said smirking. Jin didn't reply as he moaned continously, body rocking back and forth. Yoongi moaned in response to Jin's moans, thrusts getting sloppy and uneven as he was close to cumming himself.

"I'm close." Yoongi said. Jin tried nodding as a response. Yoongi hands went to take Jin's and interwined their fingers. Then he moved to his lips, panting as he kissed Jin. Jin moaned in the kiss, panting too. Then at the same time, Yoongi felt Jin cumming as he screamed during the kiss and his hole clenched on his cock, stimulating his orgasm. They both moaned as they came, Yoongi's cum filling Jin and his walls milking his every drop.

They both kissed slowly as they tried to catch their breaths after cumming. Yoongi pulled back from the kiss, admiring Jin's face. He took his hand from Jin's and ran it through his hair. Jin closed his eyes, a small smile forming on his lips.

"So pretty. My omega." Yoongi said, looking at Jin.

Jin blushed at his words. Yoongi chuckled and kissed his forehead. He moved and took his half hard cock out of Jin's hole causing him to whimper due to over sensitivity. Yoongi admired the pink hole dripping his cum. It felt oddly satisfying to see your omega filled with your seeds. He spread Jin's legs to get a better view. He licked his lips before burying his head between Jin's legs. Jin squealed in surprise when Yoongi licked a stripe from his hole to his balls. He teasingly licked the base of cock before moving to the hole. Jin moaned out as Yoongi pushed his tongue in his hole.

"Ah! Oppa! It's dirty." Jin said, trying to shove Yoongi's head but he only pushed his tongue deeper. Jin moaned out as Yoongi sucked on the rim.

"You taste so sweet." Yoongi said. He moaned as he sucked, causing vibrations to go through Jin's body. Jin moaned

"Hhmm! More! Deeper!" Jin moaned out, pushing Yoongi's head. Yoongi smiled as he pushed his tongue deeper, moaning at the sweet taste. He groaned as his tongue rubbed against the warm walls causing Jin to arch his back. Jin's hands went flying to the sheets, grabbing them tightly as the tongue touched all places right. He raised his hips, bucking into Yoongi's mouth. He moaned filthyly,

"Oh! Heavens! Deeper! Oppa need your tongue deeper!"

Yoongi obliged by grabbing his hips and lifting them as he played with his hole. He added a finger alongside his tongue, groaning as the walls tightly clenched around him. Jin moaned out loud as Yoongi fingered him. Yoongi added two more, scissoring the hole. He thrusted his tongue, while moving his three fingers at a fast pace. He felt Jin tighten around him and he came with a moan.

Yoongi slowly withdrew his tongue and fingers not without licking Jin few times. Jin panted as he tried to calm himself after his intense orgasm, his legs dropped on the bed.

"Now that was delicious. You taste so sweet. Even your mouth..." Yoongi moved to kiss Jin, sucking on his tongue. He pulled back producing a squelch sound due to Jin's thick saliva. "tastes like strawberries."

Jin just moaned as an answer, too far gone to form words. He began to get sleepy and his eyes closed. But Yoongi prodded his entrance by his fingers causing him to whine in oversensitivity.

"Is my slut already tired? Too bad I still need to cum." Yoongi said as he played with Jin's hole causing him to whine and whimper in protest. "It's looks so swollen and red. Its shining with slick." Yoongi said as he pushed in his four fingers "Look how open you are. So stretched. Your greedy hole is easily swallowing my fingers." Yoongi thrusted his fingers causing Jin to moan "How many times I have filled you? But still your hole is asking for more. You have such sluty body. I'm sure two cocks can fit in your greedy hole."

Jin moaned loudly at his dirty words. Yoongi smirked "Does my slut like the idea of two cocks in his hole? But I don't like sharing that much." Yoongi growled as he said those words "Your only mine. You belong only to me during my rut. Only I can fuck you like this." Yoongi took out his fingers watching in fascination as the hole sucked around air. He flipped Jin on his stomach, pushing his head in the bed making him arch his back. He grapped his waist as he rammed into him. Jin screamed as the cock went inside and hit his prostrate causing him to cum.

"Did you just cum by me entering you?" Yoongi asked, quite surprised. Jin only moaned as he kept pounding into him. Yoongi picked up his pace, hitting Jin's sweet spot head on. He threw his head back, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of his cock being sucked by warm walls. He groaned as the walls clenched tightly indicating Jin had cum again.

"My such a slut." Yoongi said as he garbbed Jin's cock as he came. Jin screamed in the pillows as he came.

"I-I'm just so sensitive." Jin tried saying, face buried in pillows.

"Well pancake you better count how many you have cum until I finish. I'm sure it would be a lot." Yoongi said.

AFTER TWO HOURS

Even after two hours Yoongi was still ramming into Jin. He had cum once but he had gotten hard again. And Jin came for fifteenth time after Yoongi just came once. Jin was so tired and worn out that he passed out during the session but Yoongi kept pounding into him. The thing that was saving his sanity was his heat. On the other hand Yoongi's rut was responsible for his crazy sex drive. Well it was normal for alphas to have great stamina but they did take some rest during their ruts. But Yoongi preferred to continously ram into Jin until he had knotted him and ended his rut. So he continously fucked Jin until his knot formed that would usually form after he came five times or so.

Jin moaned out as he came back to consciousness. He was not surprised to know that he was still being pounded in by Yoongi's cock. He was sure if it wasn't for his heat his whole body would be screaming in pain. His thoughts were disturbed as Yoongi kissed on his back, probably leaving a hicky.

"Is my slut back? You know you came when you a were unconscious?" Yoongi asked. Jin blushed at his words, gripping the pillows to hide his face and stop his moans. But soon his hair were pulled, lifting his face

"I want to hear your sweet moans. Don't hide from me." Yoongi said.

"M-my t-throat hu-hurts." Jin said, his voice rough. Yoongi chuckled darkly coming close to his ear to whisper "You did say to make you scream."

Jin shuddered as he came again, pantint heavily. He tried stopping his moans by biting his lips but the force with which Yoongi was fucking him, there was no way he would not scream. Jin screamed as Yoongi continously hit his prostate, tears dripping down his face due to intense pleasure.

Yoongi gribbed Jin's waist pulling him back so that Jin's back touched his chest. He thrusted into him with new passion as he felt that this was his last orgasm and he would knot Jin. The thought of him knotting Jin really made him happy. Maybe it was due to his alpha instinct to see his omega pregnant with his pups. But it was not possible in Jin's case but still somewhere in Yoongi's heart there was hope.

"Going to cum. Going to knot you. Do you want that? Do you want my knot?" Yoongi growled in Jin's ear.

"Yes! Op-oppa! Want it! Want your knot! Want to be fillled with your cum! Please!" Jin screamed.

"Of course my omega." Yoongi groaned as he thrusted his swollen cock in Jin's hole, moaning as it swelled, stretching Jin's walls and loading him with his cum. Jin let out a silent scream as he came for nth time. He fell forward but Yoongi grabbed him before he could fall. Yoongi softly kissed Jin's neck, nuzzling in his scent glands. Jin moaned softly as he was feeling very full because from time to time Yoongi's cum was spilling into him. He rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder as he fell asleep. Yoongi smiled as he stared at Jin, and kissed his cheek.

After sometime the knot untied. Yoongi slowly and carefully took his cock out, not wanting to harm Jin. He layed Jin on the bed, and went to get some clean cloth to clean both of them. When he came back he carefully wiped cum and slick from Jin's stomach and between legs. He cleaned around the rim of hole, causing Jin to whimoer in his sleep.

"Shhh. I'm almost done." Yoongi said, caressing Jin's thigh as he cleaned him more. He watched proudly at his stomach that had a little bump. He felt happy to know he filled his omega with so much cum. He ran his hand over the bump. As he finished the cleaning he threw the cloth away and went to lay with Jin. As he slipped under the covers, Jin woke up a little. Yoongi noticed that

"Sleep pancake. You are tired." Yoongi said, running a hand through Jin's hair. Jin shook his head.

"What is it? Do you need something?" Yoongi said sitting up. Jin whined and pulled him back in bed. Then he nuzzled in Yoongi's neck.

"Put it in me." Jin said, blushing as he said his words. Yoongi was shocked by this request.

"Pan..." Yoongi tried saying but Jin spoke up "I like it when it's in me. I feel full."

Yoongi kissed his forehead, lifting Jin's leg and slipped in his soft cock inside. Jin moaned softly as he felt really full now.

"Now sleep." Yoongi said, hugging him close.

"Love you hyung."

"Love you pancake."

A/N

End.